• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez PBP/Discussion

this fight is so triggering from betting standpoint, no finish it's going to look like

Gas tanks matter.

Corce fought such a low level competition and Reyna who is basically jobber and brought in to make other guys looked good.

I knew nothing of Sasha but that line was pretty crazy.

Is there not a ref worse than Chris Togoni right now?
they all suck man, marc goddard, mark smith, Herb dean, constant errors and always allowing an endless amount of fouls before giving a warning... The only one I like is actually that Viking looking dude with the weird beard but he is never refereeing anymore in the ufc unfortunately.

Man if you just faded these DWCS prospects you probably could make a bank.

they all suck man, marc goddard, mark smith, Herb dean, constant errors and always allowing an endless amount of fouls before giving a warning... The only one I like is actually that Viking looking dude with the weird beard but he is never refereeing anymore in the ufc unfortunately.

It's so hard to bet on these fights when the outcome is clearly affected in a manner like this. Togoni has affected several of these prelim fights recently with really questionable "not stoppages".

late action on royval? i don't get it. royval's biggest strength is that he's a crafty grappler. but moreno has already proven himself against formiga and askarov who are craftier than he is.

That's Mike Beltran, he's usually solid. Keith Peterson is the best there is imo though.

late action on royval? i don't get it. royval's biggest strength is that he's a crafty grappler. but moreno has already proven himself against formiga and askarov who are craftier than he is.

He looked pretty damn good standing with KKF. Royval will probably try to make it a war while Moreno needs to slow things down a bit. Royval seems to have some big time cardio though.

I do think Moreno is elite. Maybe champ material.

Royval at a better camp, maybe improving more rapidly. IDK...

Back