UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3 Discussion

Crimp_Keeper

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've got a feeling Stipe will win again. I don't think DC can stop the body shots and doesn't seem to have the cardio to go 5 hard rounds.

I hope Omalley gets finished by Vera so we can hear Vera make fun of Omalleys hair.

I think Rozenstruik is a steal at -150 against an old, withered JDS. No way JDS goes the distance.

I like Jandiroba by dec.

Ankalaev finishes Cutelaba for real this time.

Herbert Burns by sub

Miller by sub
dEPUQV.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 12.28.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 12.28.42 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Seems like that was a while ago, she's 1.33 now.
Yeah, its a coulole weeks ago I think. Been trying to get bets out early for fights where at worst you most likely can buy out.
Put her in a parlay too with Giga at 1.50, but his fight got pushed.

However I think the props will be worth looking into for Virna, so not all value gone yet.I’ve seen some sites having her at around 1.40 recently.

Last edited:
Jair has done nothing that impressive, i bet JDS at 2.58 at betfair. Jair was 20 seconds from losing a shutout to Reem then got trucked by Ngannou. Odds should be a pick em imo

Fading Yoder is usually safe

Think DC wins the trilogy but not at all confident in this statement

Bet sizeably on DC. Even in the rematch that Stipe won, Stipe AGAIN played into DC’s fight until the 4th with the hand holding in DC’s range and DC landed a lot of his popping close in jabs and did better getting over the top of the hands out guard of each

Stipe did that even after getting KOed in that type of fight in the first round, I imagine he’ll do it again in the 3rd fight since he won the 2nd. In 5 rounds between them, Stipe never really tried to use his range advantage

When is a good time to raise a unit price? My original plan was to make 10g (my unit bank role) this year, then double my price per unit to £200 but now I'm considering raising it to £150 once I hit £5000 mark. Or would I be better off raising it every 10%?

2020 Bets
BET: £9,297.00
Net Profit: £3,475.21
ROI: 37.38%

Last edited:
Bet sizeably on DC. Even in the rematch that Stipe won, Stipe AGAIN played into DC’s fight until the 4th with the hand holding in DC’s range and DC landed a lot of his popping close in jabs and did better getting over the top of the hands out guard of each

Stipe did that even after getting KOed in that type of fight in the first round, I imagine he’ll do it again in the 3rd fight since he won the 2nd. In 5 rounds between them, Stipe never really tried to use his range advantage

I feel like Stipe is the far more likely to KO DC than the other way round. I may play Stipe KO and hedge it with a DC decision win.

When is a good time to raise a unit price? My original plan was to make 10g (my unit bank role) this year, then double my price per unit to £200 but now I'm considering raising it to £150 once I hit £5000 mark. Or would I be better off raising it every 10%?

2020 Bets
BET: £9,297.00
Net Profit: £3,475.21
ROI: 37.38%
I do about 1% of my bankroll, rounding as necessary. Adjusting at the $15k bankroll mark's reasonable, IMO.

I do about 1% of my bankroll, rounding as necessary. Adjusting at the $15k bankroll mark's reasonable, IMO.

Cheers, I thought it seemed like a logical stepping stone but just wasn't sure if that was the way most people where doing it.

Really like Virna Jandiroba at 1.50. Got 4u/$600 on her. Suprised shes not been talked about, might be due to the amount of events/fights.
Yes got 4u on her from about a month ago at 1.50 Everytime i kept seeing the odds, and it was still 1.5, i kept adding more. 1.26 on my books now. Just an awful matchup for Felice. My only concern is fight gets scrapped

Kind of crazy that Vinc is older than Jim Miller.

Another year out between fights for Vinc too. He has a path here but it's going to be a tough grindy fight. Miller's gas tank just can't compete with with Vincs but I would have to give Miller the advantge standing and the over all technical edge.

If Vinc can put pressure on, keep Miller backing up and wear on him his chances improve minuet by minute.

I'd like to know what both guys have been doing between fights and see what kind of shape they're in, but over all I think this is a close to 50/50 match up and a bet depends on where money goes as the week goes on.

The judges didn't see it this way but watching Reem/Rozenstruik back I thought it could have been 2 and 2 going into the fifth round.

I think JDS has become very concerned about getting hit, and he's shelling up right away when he gets hurt.

Rozenstruik waits too much, but he's waiting on the counter, something Reem didn't give him many openings for. JDS on the other hand never fights on the counter and always comes forward. I think this could offer Rozenstruik more opportunities as long as JDS doesn't overwhelm him early.

I give it a few more posts before someone says 'JDS could take him down, JDS could wrestle', it's not happening.

Have to think at this point the milage and wear and tear has caught up with JDS, more gun shy, more cautious, slowing reflexes. Rozenstruik just needs one clean straight counter and he sits JDS down.

O'Mally and Chito have both beat a simular level of bum, and Chito has lost to his steps up.

Before looking at tape I liked the idea of Chito putting the pressure on O'Mally, getting him to the cage, working from the clinch, dropping for singles, just wearing him down... Then I looked at the first roujd against YaDong and thought of that was O'Mally fighting the same Chito he would have sniped him with so many clean punches.

O'Mally has looked vulnerable in several fights, his contender series fight he was on his back for a few minutes and Ware was able to bust him up at points in the second round. There are holes and they can be exploited and on paper Chito has the tools to do it, but O'Mally has looked so calm and confident and in control in his come back that I'm just not sure.

Teco and Wineland are bums and washed respectively, and Wineland is slower the treacle and unbelievable hittable, but O'Mally handled them both accordingly.

O'Malley styles on Chito on the first and maybe even takes him out, but is Chito worth a stab in the hopes he gets to round 2 and O'Mally slows or makes mistakes?

I think O'Mally beats everyone Chito has beat but I also think Chito mops everyone O'Mally has beaten.

I see the path way for the 'tough vet lesson', and O'Mally getting beat up over the rounds but I also see the path for O'Mally to absolutely school Chito.

Edmun/Brunson fresh in the air, it's a tough call

Yes got 4u on her from about a month ago at 1.50 Everytime i kept seeing the odds, and it was still 1.5, i kept adding more. 1.26 on my books now. Just an awful matchup for Felice. My only concern is fight gets scrapped

Nice, glad more people got on it. Yeah last time Virna was meant to fight it got cancelled, hopefully not this time. Only problem with betting so early is you get banned so fast, think I got banned from 1-2 books due to betting her too hard...But those lines especially for fights noone really cares about, so much value in them. Lets hope the fight goes through and then cash those bets.

Damn TJ opened up as a massive dog, missed it. Very annoying

watching Pineda V Brandao from his UFC days, and Joe Rogan laughs and says ' Gotcha bitch' during the commentating.
The good ol days of the UFC ....

Back