• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ngannou with takedown defense is a nightmare for anyone.

Is Cruz sleep deprived? He looks rough even in his interviews. Hope he pulls this off doh!

Ngannou has fuck you power.

But I feel like it's like quickdraw shootout with him.

Hes winning alot lately but someone is gonna catch him coming in.

That chin is straight up in the air like crazy.
FWIW, he has an absolute iron chin. Stipe tagged him with a TON of BIG shots. In the exchange (fight overall, really) with Overeem that ended the fight, Overeem beat him to the punch and landed HARD, but Ngannou just ate it easily and fucking BURIED Overeem with a HUGE haymaker.

When Triple C starts walking out, I will mute the stream and put this on :

WAR "The Game" Triple C !

at last the matchup we been waiting for. beside the main event. triple c is making 135 more interesting.

Lets be honest Bigis reaction wasnt the best, maybe he underestimated Francis power or overestimated himself going forward like supermen. Should've taken easily few step backs. But this does not diminish how amazing this KO was.

does Cruz offer anything in this fight? and i love cruz. but his awkward movement at this age and time off will mean nothing. I think Cejudo absolutely demolishes Cruz everywhere

Oh ye of little faith.

(Spoken from behind sofa)

How do u get from this
bygzqq84qc101.jpg

To this
%D0%9D%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%83_6aEphVn.jpg

Just by being an MMA fighter? Imagine if he was a bodybuilder?

<{fry}>

I know everyone hates CCC but I really want him to put a beating in Cruz. Thing is Cruz is taller lengthier and will stay in the outside to win a decision

Pulling for Cruz, but can't doubt Cejudo after his performances against Dillashaw and Moraes.

Nice entrance choice for Dom!

I think Cejudo wins by KO. Really can't see Cruz being at his level after all the injuries.

I’m a massive Dom fan but I got a feeling Dom is gonna come out looking old. His style is so reliant on speed and reflexes. Not to mention his wrestling and kicking have taken a major backseat in the last half a decade because he’s knees are fucked.

Back