• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The DJ fight was anything but easy though. Really a lot of adversity against Moraes as well.

time for triple c to bend the knee
tenor.gif

Dear MMA Gods,
Please let Cruz perform a miracle during this trying times and send this cringe fuck back into irrelevance.

Yeah but he beat francis when he was fairly green. Francis could end stipe at any moment

Stipe was millimeters away from getting KO'd in his first fight with Ngannou. I doubt he'll get so lucky again.

I can't fucking stand Cejudo. Dude got a straight gift against MM. Those idiot judges caused all this, lol

I legitimately don't understand his power. His punching technique is fucking awful. And not even like "he's recklessly throwing bombs" but it doesn't seem like the mechanics of his punching should generate power.
well its technically awful in the sense of orthodox boxing, but when it comes to mma striking he's maximizing his fulcrum points and the delivery of his kinetic chain

does Cruz offer anything in this fight? and i love cruz. but his awkward movement at this age and time off will mean nothing. I think Cejudo absolutely demolishes Cruz everywhere

Fuck, Ngannou broke bovada.

Someone must have won some millions

Stipe was millimeters away from getting KO'd in his first fight with Ngannou. I doubt he'll get so lucky again.

I would still take DC if he decided to wrestle.

the cage may collapse under the weight of these two manlets egos

people who bump their own posts are some of the biggest losers on this forum. Just for future reference.

I said he was lucky he has brutal power. Throwing a punch and landing it when you intend do is not luck.

You tell me GTFO did i say that in regards to my response, but you literally twisted my words in your first response. lol, what a moron

No one twisted your words bitch made. What exactly are you arguing?

Back