• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't remember ever rooting for Cruz to win so hard before

Cruz coming out to Cypress Hill?

huh

that was unexpected

also love RATM's cover
TIME 4 SUM AKSION

Picked Cruz, based off what he was capable of in WEC and when he first got to the UFC... 5-10 years ago.

<{1-1}>

Can't believe this fight is actually happening, so many questions of what kind of Dom will show up

walking out to Cypress Hill - how can I kill a man LeL

The BW GOAT is here, motherfuckers!!

FWIW, he has an absolute iron chin. Stipe tagged him with a TON of BIG shots. In the exchange (fight overall, really) with Overeem that ended the fight, Overeem beat him to the punch and landed HARD, but Ngannou just ate it easily and fucking BURIED Overeem with a HUGE haymaker.
I agree he has a very solid chin, but if stipe or someone sat down on their punches with him lunging in, he could easily get knocked out.

Henry is a cringe lord, but tbh I hope he KOs Dom stiff.

Dom's entrance also cringe af.

Wasn't as into MMA during Cruz's big run. Lucky we get to see him fight again. Cejudo is tough though, this should be good.

I will take Cejudo by impressive UD over Cruz.

I mean if Cruz pulls this off there’s no one better than him in this div and it will make Henry look like a bum loosing to a guy coming off a 3 year layoff

Any real mma fan wants to see Cruz win here
I respect what Dom's done in the sport and he would be the GOAT without injuries, but do we really want a guy with one foot out the door and persistent injury issues as champ? Is that what a real fan wants?

Damn, I need Dom to win. I will not look at naked ladies for 2 whole days if this happens!!!

Back