• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

No play on Elliot vs askarov

too many unknowns for me

if I had to play it I’d take the dog

Well to be fair, it's easy for a good fighter to get caught early before they settle into the fight. Part of the fight game.
Agreed but -350 was ridiculous. People who grabbed him at around -200 feel bad for those guys was a good bet.

Well done, great bets. But perhaps skip the caps next time. What made you bet Camur prebet? Did you think he´d get the KO or also be more active? Was worried with ledet being so inactive for a year. Had closed my bet but then reopened it.
I didnt think ledet was that interested in fighting after watching all of his interviews seemed like he didnt really care. physique wasnt impressive compared to camur. hes just starting out his career hes obviously going to be all in and do whatever it takes. also some guy in here posted how he changed camps and works 40 hours a week

Sad about Haqparast. Big prospect going down. Not from a betting perspective as i rate Drew Dobers striking pretty high and was scared of a close fight. Did not expect the KO.

Have 2u on Askarov. Lets go!

It would have been a close fight if it had carried on imo. I thought Nasrat would try taking it to the ground in R2.

i am the king of losing bets where i beat the closing line by over 100 points.

I didnt think ledet was that interested in fighting after watching all of his interviews seemed like he didnt really care. physique wasnt impressive compared to camur. hes just starting out his career hes obviously going to be all in and do whatever it takes. also some guy in here posted how he changed camps and works 40 hours a week
So you didnt cap the fight, just taking a lucky stab? Like the dober play?

That pro gambler youtube guy from UK bet like 3 or 4 thousand pounds on nasrat. I know nasrat was also in many parlays. Big oof to start the ufc year.
That guy seems to attract a ton of casuals. No third party tracking, his site seems great for casuals to be attracted, his livebet analyziz is garbage imo, and he talks alot without saying much, he does know about odds and percentages and some stuff, but very obnoxious - seems like a bunch of morons. And his graphs about units also seems very odd - also very emotional at times.
Imo he nailed it for attracting casuals to buy his picks and all his stuff - and may be decent and able to live of it - but very fishy with no third party tracking, and someytimes he´ll say stuff like 100% chance...just saying that is moronic like I tried watching his live analyziz the Vanessa vs Cortez fight...was so horrible to watch and what he said.

Anyway good for him if it goes well - but definitely alot of holes for someone being a "pro gambler" who spews out so much emotional stuff. Very overrated, but yet he gets hundreds of likes.

The ironic part is people who screwm "great breakdown wow" - how do they know what a great breakdown is. We usually agree with people who have the same opinion as us, and its easy to say alot to sound clever without really saying anything of value.
Rant. My bad.

Sad about Haqparast. Big prospect going down. Not from a betting perspective as i rate Drew Dobers striking pretty high and was scared of a close fight. Did not expect the KO.

Have 2u on Askarov. Lets go!
Nice! Got 1.33 Myself on him. What odds did you get, did you get the good lines at 1.9x? Only managed to hit around 17x or so.

Can we talk about that terrible stoppage? NASA wasn't even trying to defend the GNP. Too many unanswered blows
Yeah, that was insanity. Nas was out on the first and second punch before he hit the ground. The other 11 punches were all bad reffing. I can understand 1 or 2 or 3, but he just keep laying there flat getting pounded.

I had concerns about how nas would handle fighting a southpaw.
Definitely should’ve hit dober for a unit at +290
Do you ever experience where you played one fighter at great odds, yet want to play the other fighter too due to crazy good odds? Seems to happen from time to time,and you gotta pick a side

That pro gambler youtube guy from UK bet like 3 or 4 thousand pounds on nasrat. I know nasrat was also in many parlays. Big oof to start the ufc year.

So did many people on here? What's your point?

Nice! Got 1.33 Myself on him. What odds did you get, did you get the good lines at 1.9x? Only managed to hit around 17x or so.

You mean 1.7 right? Yeah i managed to get 1.9. Someone on betfair offered that and i took it quickly lol.
He offered 1.94 and with comission its around 1.9.

Small on Askarov for action. Not confident.

Back