• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

moderate on askarov here.

on suicide watch.

currently drinking wine from the bottle.

Do you ever experience where you played one fighter at great odds, yet want to play the other fighter too due to crazy good odds? Seems to happen from time to time,and you gotta pick a side
Sure, happens all the time. I often play openers just for the value and switch sides based on line movement

Elliot was totally out on his feet for like exactly 1 second there.

So you didnt cap the fight, just taking a lucky stab? Like the dober play?
youre a miserable loser u literally follow me thread to thread and cry every time i post my picks. go cry to someone else im not your fucking daddy. keep losing that money i go 14-1 in my last 15 and apparently i dont "cap" fights <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

That guy seems to attract a ton of casuals. No third party tracking, his site seems great for casuals to be attracted, his livebet analyziz is garbage imo, and he talks alot without saying much, he does know about odds and percentages and some stuff, but very obnoxious - seems like a bunch of morons. And his graphs about units also seems very odd - also very emotional at times.
Imo he nailed it for attracting casuals to buy his picks and all his stuff - and may be decent and able to live of it - but very fishy with no third party tracking, and someytimes he´ll say stuff like 100% chance...just saying that is moronic like I tried watching his live analyziz the Vanessa vs Cortez fight...was so horrible to watch and what he said.

Anyway good for him if it goes well - but definitely alot of holes for someone being a "pro gambler" who spews out so much emotional stuff. Very overrated, but yet he gets hundreds of likes.

The ironic part is people who screwm "great breakdown wow" - how do they know what a great breakdown is. We usually agree with people who have the same opinion as us, and its easy to say alot to sound clever without really saying anything of value.
Rant. My bad.

He's already been exposed and is just a bad liar/manipulator. You're right, he rambles a lot and talks a lot but says absolutely nothing. The worst is he has a God complex and puts other bettors/sharps down.

1-0 Askarov, maybe even 10-8 depending on the judge.

Holy crap I can't believe he was out like that standing and got his wits that fast LOL.

elliott looked out cold on his feet, can't believe he survived that.

askarov looking solid here. elliott's slick on his back but he's not really putting askarov in danger.

youre a miserable loser u literally follow me thread to thread and cry every time i post my picks. go cry to someone else im not your fucking daddy. keep losing that money i go 14-1 in my last 15 and apparently i dont "cap" fights <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
You’ve got me confused with someone else

congrats on your wins

I seriously doubt you cap many fights or games. You seem like you go more on instincts

it was just a question

No need to get defensive

Took fgtd live at -160

This guy is a combat sambo champ and Elliot is throwing him around like this?

Elliot using the cup for leverage

Elliot was +400 live after rd 1

Edit: and still +350

I’ll bite

2-0 Askarov. Askarov was winning even when Elliot was on top. Elliot can apparently throw Askarov at will, but he can't seem to do much else. Could see it 1-1 as well, but doubt it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back