• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Dang.. Holly lookin like those pictograms are sky high

WMMA giveth earlier and taketh now.

Also, damn 10-7 is worthy of being ranked #5 in the World, lol.

They can do all the WMMA they want

Conor is up next and this trash will not kill my vibe

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
<GrassoBless>

He said jerk pony.

edit: thought I was being funny, Rogan confirms.

Can't believe anybody thought this was a good fight for this card. Can't believe anyone thought this was a ppv. UFC dgaf

Was it so hard to get a few just bleed prelim guys and top 10 guys to fill up the main card?
The conspiracy is the UFC made a shit card besides Conor to show him he can’t sell PPV’s by himself. It’s a win/win for dana. Look into it. “Jerk Ponies”

Holly looks like she is on the juice.

Good round for Holly. Not going to make any highlights, but she was in control.

giphy.gif

My god this shit was worse than I thought
I just wanna get to the main event, technology will never be "advanced" enough for me until you can fast forward during live fights

WHERES ALL THE WMMA LOVING SOYBOYS ON THE FORUM WHO DEFEND THIS STUFF?!?!?!

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Back