PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

iYTvVqD.jpg

Main Card (PPV - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT)
170lbs Conor McGregor (21-4) vs. Donald Cerrone (36-13, 1NC)
135lbs Holly Holm (12-5) vs Raquel Pennington (10-7)
265lbs Alexey Oleynik (57-13-1) vs Maurice Greene (8-3)
135lbs Ode Osbourne (8-2) vs Brian Kelleher (19-10)
155lbs Anthony Pettis (22-9) vs Diego Ferreira (16-2)

fc9RiCD.png

NOTE: We are implementing LIVE THREADS. To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator.

Check out Beatdown After the Bell live on the Sherdog Radio Network as soon as the event ends!

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

In!

Cerrone
Pennington
Oleinik
Kelleher
Pettis

Stoked to watch some fights, that drought was rough man.

63997-1818668.png

Alot of media picking Cowboy, I’m surprised. Lee at MMAFighting, Brett Okamoto over on ESPN, and Jay Pettry on Sherdog. I think Cowboy has a chance, which I’d put at 25-30%. It’s just not a good matchup stylistically for Cowboy. Conor is a southpaw boxer who hits hard and applies pressure, and opponents who have employed that style have crushed Cowboy in the past. Cowboy does have significant advantages on the ground, in cardio, and with kicks, but I also think he’s stubborn and wants to stand and bang with Conor. He’s said in interviews he wants to see if he can take that left. That should be concerning for people picking Cowboy. I’m a fan of his, and I wouldn’t be stunned if he won because he is one of the best non champs ever and has the tools to upset him…but I think Conor is motivated and Cowboy is there to be hit. His striking defense has never been great and his chin has deteriorated. Conor via 1st or 2nd round TKO

PS Anyone who thinks Cowboy is being paid to take a dive is an idiot

So... 9 more hours until Mcgregor and Cowboy make the walk. Jeez...

<TheWire1>

*Spot reserved for advertising* offers over 100k will be considered.

Calling all PBP Players 1st 2020 card time to come IN!

mOtLR3T.gif

63997-1820284.png

I'll be flying during this entire event back to Japan from the Good Ole USA.

Enjoy the card y'all. :)

I’m watching with a bunch of casuals tonight. So casual they don’t even know who cerrone is. I wondered aloud why someone would buy a ppv if they only knew about mcgregor and his reply was that Conor either knocks out his opponent or gets knocked out himself.

I’m hoping they like betting.

I watch every PPV but this has to be one of the worst cards. I know they are banking on the McGregor name to make all the sales.

I'm interested in the fight, rooting for Cerrone but I can't honestly say I'm excited for it like a lot of big fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back