PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
MlYOW3p.gif

63997-1828655.png

Odds are really against Cowboy in this one, hoping for a headkick KO but the brain says early stoppage. Conor drops him twice in the first, then finishes it in the second :(

My DraftKings lineup

C. McGregor
A. Pettis
S. Yusuff
M. Barber
Drew Dober
M. Greene

63997-1828655.png

Odds are really against Cowboy in this one, hoping for a headkick KO but the brain says early stoppage. Conor drops him twice in the first, then finishes it in the second :(

Yea, logic tells me Conrad should win, but I'm going on a hunch

Dear Lord,
I am a sinner. I need Jesus Christ to come into my life and become my lord and savior. I give my life to you in Jesus' name. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. My prayer is that you allow me to be a part of this tremendous event when Maycee Barber gets choked unconscious or KO'd stiff. Thank you.

Doesn't really matter I guess.. but did anyone else think ufc pulled the most shit fight from prelims kelleher osbourne for ppv?

Fuck, forgot this was ppv in the UK. Looks like I'm watching a ropey stream, although tbh, the quality of the streams these days is often better than the official BT Sports stream.

Dear Lord,
I am a sinner. I need Jesus Christ to come into my life and become my lord and savior. I give my life to you in Jesus' name. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. My prayer is that you allow me to be a part of this tremendous event when Maycee Barber gets choked unconscious or KO'd stiff. Thank you.

You'll get NO likes from me on this one @TITS

giphy.gif

Back