• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
They can do all the WMMA they want

Conor is up next and this trash will not kill my vibe

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Yall can rag on her ishing, her streak of title shots, or whatever else you want. But she still kicked the head off one of the most obnoxious hype jobs in UFC history. War Holly.

Ronda was the most dominant finisher in mma. I get that her personality sucked, but she was insanely exciting. It was not a good thing for wmma that she left the sport. Holly by comparison is one of the most boring fighters to watch.

yeah this co main will really pump us up for the main fight. wtf whos idea was this

Seriously, this entire main card has made me way less excited for the main event.

Holy fuck “the gangster comedy in theatres Friday” by Bruce, doesn’t give a shit” buffer. Amazing plug for a film

At least I’m catching a very pleasant buzz.

giphy.gif

Was it so hard to get a few just bleed prelim guys and top 10 guys to fill up the main card?

Exactly. Its like they had a bet at the office about what the shittiest card is they can make and still sell over a million ppv buys because of Mcgregor

Holm has some crazy shoulders.

Back