UFC 246 Main Card was Bad? UFC 247 PPV Looking Like Some Dogcrap

ayBgANV_460s.jpg
juanadamsRP.png

I ask myself that so often now too. Not in the last card but in some of them I just catch myself wondering. My guess is they fought on cards that were in weird time slots and we just missed it.
Yeah I think same here. Maybe some are from the Contender or something? Feels sometimes like I'm not as into it anymore but probably moreso just that there's too many fighters and it's hard to remember them all.

Who the fuck are the two asshats fighting above Derrick Lewis? That's insane.

It's better than 246 at least.

Why the hell is Juan Adams - Justin Tafa on the main card of a PPV? That has to be the worst PPV fight I’ve ever seen besides CM Punk

Justin Tafa vs Juan Adams on the main event is hilarious, cards are getting worse and worse. This is the future of MMA now, they will have one or two relevant fights on the main card and the rest is just filler with whatever they can. They are going down the boxing route and Dana laughs all the way to the bank whilst paying his champions a 100k + a Reebok fight kit.

this card is weird , but by far more solid than ufc 246. latifi vs lewis should be a decent brawl while it last, ige vs bekitc solid fight, shevchenko vs chookagian may will be technical striking fight and at least the main event should be competitive, ufc 246 was just terrible

Lewis gonna murder that Manlet.how did that fight get booked?

The card overall last night was truly terrible. One of the worst I have ever watched. And I pay for everything so I have every right to complain LOL. But the main event was very exciting so that made up for it. Fast but exciting.

this card is weird , but by far more solid than ufc 246. latifi vs lewis should be a decent brawl while it last, ige vs bekitc solid fight, shevchenko vs chookagian may will be technical striking fight and at least the main event should be competitive, ufc 246 was just terrible

Val is boring and Tafa and Adams fuckin suck

The card overall last night was truly terrible. One of the worst I have ever watched. And I pay for everything so I have every right to complain LOL. But the main event was very exciting so that made up for it. Fast but exciting.
Pettis fight was good. Olyniky fight was good.

A lot better than 246 imo.

- Latifi vs Lewis will be hilarious from the size difference alone
- Bektic is still a good prospect and exciting
- Adams is a literal caveman brought back from the Stone Age for our amusement
- Shevchenko's fight should be more exciting than Holm-Penington 2
- Jones vs Reyes is the best fight that could be made at 205 right now. And I personally think Reyes can win.

Back