UFC 246 Main Card was Bad? UFC 247 PPV Looking Like Some Dogcrap

Obviously wmma sucks and middle fight is weird but other fights are nice

Main card would be fine if they threw that Juan Adams fight on the prelims and added a fight with 2 guys in the 10-15 range of a division

Reyes will knock out Jon with a lucky punch and people will forget the rest of the card.

I looked at that picture you just posted, and I swear I thought it was Holm vs. Shevchenko in the Co-Main. Phew.

How is it that I have watched MMA for 10 years but still somehow they put fighters on the main card I've never heard of? Back in the day it felt you always knew every main card fighter.

-First 3 main card fights will be submissions
-WMMA co-main will be a nap/bathroom/fap break snoozer
-Jones will knock out Reyes in 40 seconds

This is the way.

Why does the modern woman insist on ruining our favorite pastimes?

Juan Adams in the main event {<huh}
WIFGGOHHRUMSCWA.20141112201029.jpg

Valentina vs chook will be the most boring fight in ufc history

and then Valentina will go on helwanis show a few days later to talk about what a technical chess match it was

If a sherdogger lost to Juan Adams I would be disgusted. The guy is just plain awful, so uncoordinated and slow and can barely even move.

How is it that I have watched MMA for 10 years but still somehow they put fighters on the main card I've never heard of? Back in the day it felt you always knew every main card fighter.

Because 10years ago, everyone started to want to be an Ultimate fighter.

I ask myself that so often now too. Not in the last card but in some of them I just catch myself wondering. My guess is they fought on cards that were in weird time slots and we just missed it.

Back