News UFC 246 Did 2 Million PPV Buys (Equivalent)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Bro you are the only one acting like a weirdo. in order to save face you call me a weirdo when it is you demanding people get punished for posting a news article that you didn't like.

I know psychology and you are using a coping mechanism to counter so you don't curl in a ball after being called out on it. You need help, you keep calling people weirdo online over a thread, stop being defensive when you started the attack, its not that serious man.

Its pretty embarrassing actually for you to be so angry,

Cheers mate.

19k posts, joined in 2017

Yeah.

Go outside my dude!

Cheers!

19k posts, joined in 2017

Yeah.

Go outside my dude!

Cheers!
Again with the insults, I do go outside, I work a graveyard shipping job and I enjoy posting on sherdog all the time, ill read it on my phone when on breaks, when im on the toilet, so that suggest that Im a loser? People look at their facebooks and twitter far longer than I look on sherdog. I can post many replies quickly but one thing for sure is im mature. You wont see me negative and starting insults or irritable at other members.

You are antisocial, you need to get out more buddy.

You are projecting that is why you are angry.

So Khabib's card against Poirier did better than Conor's against Dustin?

That Russian influence.

So 2 milions was actually 1 then, Conor bless.

Everyone who bought that fight should sue Cerrone for fraud.

I don't think it's a good thing when casual buy a rare PPV and it ends like that.

I can believe it. The bar I went to normal doesn’t have the seats filled until half way through the main card. There was barely room to stand before the prelims ended. best thing about that was casuals got to watch Roxy in beast mode.

Are u joking, or did “Equivalent” just get edited into the title?

This is from merged threads. The one I am referencing did not, even though equivalent matters not - the source quoted literally specified "2 million buys" verbatim. You can even see this word for word in the twitter headline, as posted by "Mac life" which is quoted.

This is from merged threads. The one I am referencing did not, even though equivalent matters not - the source quoted literally specified "2 million buys" verbatim. You can even see this word for word in the twitter headline, as posted by "Mac life" which is quoted.

This is the full quote from the article the Mac Life linked in the tweet.

According to estimates, Conor McGregor’s fight with Donald Cerrone drew the equivalent of 2 million buys had it been under the pre-ESPN+ system.

And “equivalent” obviously matters lol

Back