News UFC 246 Did 2 Million PPV Buys (Equivalent)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

"They think I'm toast, but I'm still the bread" - Conor McGregor
960x0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know 10 people who watched it and 0 who bought it

and the card wasnt even stacked.
.....jezus.....hes a draw for sure.

Lol no it didn't
2 million ppv buys on espn $64.99 against Cerrone? Nate Diaz vs Conor was Conor near his fame prime, real mma fans wanted to see it as well, it was pre-espn, and it did 1.6m buys for reference

I heard from Ali that it did only 200 buys.

wow 2 million people paid for that garbage?

imagine paying to watch Holm/Pennington
<36>

Everyone at my job was excited . One person walked up to me and said I paid 70 dollars for 40 seconds

That's literally impossible to know. This "metric" is brought to you by Dave Meltzer's anus.
Conor-Khabib made like 2.4 and that was an enormous event, much bigger than this one.
People believing this, are the same people believing that Conor made 80 million USD excluding PPV points.
I'm calling BS on this and so should you.

*estimated numbers... probably still top 5 all time even with the double ESPN paywall...

Cant stand the guy but hes the only non champion to headline such a weak ass " bad fight night " type card/ PPV and numbers will end up being enormous ( not t.s size but enormous)

I would too be celebrating dumb shit like this instead of the actual fight if my favorite fighter beat an underdog coming off 2 losses who always folds under pressure lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back