PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
IQ7H9Nc.gif

I'm gonna say over. Overeem vs. Rozenstruik did 211 pages but on the other hand Masvidal vs Nate only did 165 pages.

I have it set at 25 posts per page.

That's a fair page count without any shortening/juicing to bump over to another page. Actually I was gonna say a even 200 pages but dropped it exactly because of the card you mentioned and the bias shown against the champ .

Just watched the first two rounds of Aldo vs Volk and Aldo looked better than I expected. Didn’t do too much but threw some good low kicks and let his hands go on occasion.

I like how Volk throws kicks and is capable of fighting at range. I think this is very valuable against Holloway. Even Frankie was landing good low kicks on Max. If Volk can get Holloway down and have some ground control in at least one of the rounds then I can see him winning by decision. If it’s pure stand up, though, I think Max takes it. Wouldn’t be totally shocked to see a KO from Volk but both guys are durable and I think this goes the distance.

My picks for the main card.
Gun be great I can wait. Not a bad fight on it! Even some fantastic WMMA .

Coming off a bout of sickness so I'm watching it alone which is a rarity so I look forward to the banter in this pbp as well

60326-1808854.png

Holy crap that jacket fabric

The Puna-sher

I'm gonna say over. Overeem vs. Rozenstruik did 211 pages but on the other hand Masvidal vs Nate only did 165 pages.

I have it set at 25 posts per page.
I think it depends on who wins. Colby goes up 4 rounds to none and this could hit 300.

Back