PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

bTWVhza.jpg

Main Card (PPV - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT)
170lbs Kamaru Usman (15-1) vs. Colby Covington (15-1)
145lbs Max Holloway (21-4) vs. Alexander Volkanovski (20-1)
135lbs Amanda Nunes (18-4) vs. Germaine de Randamie (9-3)
135lbs Marlon Moraes (22-6-1) vs. José Aldo (28-5)
135lbs Petr Yan (13-1) vs. Urijah Faber (35-10)

NOTE: We are implementing a new feature called LIVE THREADS. To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator.

Check out Beatdown After the Bell live on the Sherdog Radio Network as soon as the event ends!

fc9RiCD.png

In!

Covington

Holloway
De Randamie
Aldo
Faber.

- Big fan of Yan but hoping Urijah and get a streak going..

- I want De Randamie to win because i hate this two division champ shit. If Nunes loses she still has her belt at 135.

War José Aldo Jr a.k.a. The Scarface

The Brazilian Underground King

The WEC King

The UFC King

Pelé of MMA

The GOAT

Cy6u3y3.png

ZxCY2Yt.gif

KKi174x.gif

mpP5Hr4.gif

43IMFqR.gif

zaZmv7B.gif

tQwSoad.gif

osWHOYp.gif

qCT2RMq.gif

TYgbYGO.gif

YvrJ4mO.gif

2BHMq9s.gif

Qh7geje.gif

TqE8pLO.gif

1 3 6 YOU COCKROACHES !!

wGJQhFD.png

Cue ball ain't beating Aldo

pFTCKVU.png

giphy.gif

Aldo fans, stand up, we run this town !!

giphy.gif

Ok so on a SERIOUS note... can a Colby supporter in this fight please explain to me why they think Colby will win? I mean when we compare MMA wrestling, Kamaru is just as strong as Colby who couldn't hold down RDA or Lawler to save his life. Usman was easily able to control RDA on his back for multiple rounds and out struck him. Colby strives off of his cardio and volume, but Usman cardio is just as good, it's just more controlled. I think Usman will be way to physically strong and will be able to push the pace with Colby running off of his back foot most of the night. Unless Usman gets fatigued over time from wrestling exchanges and Colby doesn't I just don't see how Colby has a path to victory.

I know Colby is skilled I'm not saying he isn't, but what in the world do people think he will be able to do better than Usman in this fight?

Back