PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Over/Under @ all PBP Players & Guests have your say PBP Over/Under 180 pages for UFC 245..? (casuals go kick rocks you don't know what I'm talking about)
Well, well over 180.
Most hyped card of the year, not much in the way of competition on other channels, and it's a long one with three title fights so plenty of time for shit posting and banter.
Tbh... Over 225 pages

Well, well over 180.
Most hyped card of the year, not much in the way of competition on other channels, and it's a long one with three title fights so plenty of time for shit posting and banter.
Tbh... Over 225 pages

Well look at you Big Ballz and all 225 HW..? As I told @Jackonfire I'm thinking all that boring tag for both would dull conversation I maybe wrong..?

Well look at you Big Ballz and all 225 HW..? As I told @Jackonfire I'm thinking all that boring tag for both would dull conversation I maybe wrong..?
I got some of the biggest, brassiest balls you ever seen @paynebringer
images

You cannot understate the contribution of shit posting from the combination of rabid fanbases in the Chaos Nation and Plat Nation. A good showing from those two fellas and this forum will be a heaving mass of humanity. Even if they both get stomped the haters will be equally vocal.
I can't wait.

My Kid not shook..!

464605-15756414.png

Here we go bois!

Old Geezer fight time!

I didn't know Immortal and Saunders was still in the UFC

I got some of the biggest, brassiest balls you ever seen @paynebringer
images

You cannot understate the contribution of shit posting from the combination of rabid fanbases in the Chaos Nation and Plat Nation. A good showing from those two fellas and this forum will be a heaving mass of humanity. Even if they both get stomped the haters will be equally vocal.
I can't wait.

<mma4> True Wordz my Sherbro ^^^

Man, this site is running REALLY slow for me

guys are content in this position.

6 people in the main card thread WTF is happening Sherdog?

Early stoppage Killa B was gonna fuck him up when he woke up.

War Killa B. That's my dude even in defeat.
War Matt Brown too.

Love both 'em dudes.

Back