• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Thank you Kamaru! I’m glad we won’t be hearing from Colby for a while

you know, I hate him and would’ve loved to have seen him put out cold but it wasn’t necessary! He got dropped several times and was getting pounded on. It was over.
You just described election 2020.

4 more years.

Enjoy the Nigerian's victory.

giphy.gif

Nah man he was trying to defend himself and you could tell Goddard was ready to stop it. I don’t think Usman landed anything clean or dangerous on the GNP.
Take another look in the morning

How perfect is that? Broke a loud MAGATARD's jaw cant wait for the gif of colby getting his maga hat knocked off.

Lol fuckin sleezeball Ali trying to get in the picture

Not 1 legal strike was landed during that gnp

Lol get some glasses of course he landed. He did not land 20 strikes, but he did 4 or 5 and it was enough for Colby to cover up and signal that he was done.

Stoppage was a little weird.

I think Usman probably would have adjusted position and pounded him out, but still, didn't look good.

This isn't pro wrestling, he's out there as Colby Covington, if he wants to present himself as believing things that he doesn't that's on him. There's no scripts here, no heels and faces, fuck Colby whether he means the shit he says or not.
Giving a troll the exact reaction he's looking for just makes you stupid

Now, maybe the cerrone/connor fight will be a 5 round grapple fest.

So Usman would have won a decision if it wasn’t stopped.

Ali trying to steal the show again. Gtfo here

Back