Rumored UFC 242 to be a Russian showcase.

Islam Makhimov
Shamil Shamirodov
Murad Islamodov
Mohammed Magomedov
Akhmed Antigulov
Abdulrashid Mohammedov
Suleiman Mohammedislamabdulidov

wjk2gCx_NzU.jpg
They are literally upending this bathtub into the Octagon.

And yeah..."Russians."

Dagestan is a country?
It technically is a republic of Russia. so I think it would be like having all Puerto Rican fighters and calling it an American showcase. if that makes sense?

Dagestan's wiki page is funny. Go to 'notable people" and its jsut a list of 100 fighters. literally

It technically is a republic of Russia. so I think it would be like having all Puerto Rican fighters and calling it an American showcase. if that makes sense?

Dagestan's wiki page is funny. Go to 'notable people" and its jsut a list of 100 fighters. literally
Puerto Rico has more autonomy.
At least on paper.

"Time to hunt again fight contract is already signed I will announce in couple days stay tuned.."
Posted yesterday

Naurdiev vs Lyman Good about to be announced.

You heard it here first.

Khabib vs Poirier
Zabit vs Ortega
Overeem vs Abdurakhimov
Makhachev vs Gillespie
Taisumov vs Felder

Has the potential to be an amazing card.

"Time to hunt again fight contract is already signed I will announce in couple days stay tuned.."
Posted yesterday

Naurdiev is a monster. Hope he gets a top 15 opponent after that short notice performance against Prazeres who's pretty much top 15. But Chechen-Austrian guys don't have the best history of ever getting ranked opponents in the UFC.

Did Zubaira's suspension get reduced? hes not eligible to fight till October

as for the rest, most of the Russians will pull out a few weeks before like normal, the last russian cards have been withdrawal city..

Did Zubaira's suspension get reduced? hes not eligible to fight till October

as for the rest, most of the Russians will pull out a few weeks before like normal, the last russian cards have been withdrawal city..
Khabib will only fight if his teammates fight on the same card or before. Looks like they've come to a deal..
Anyway, there's no athletic commission in Abu Dhabi..

Back