Rumored UFC 242 to be a Russian showcase.

I think Khabib/Poreir, Zabit v Ortegam, and Taisumov v Felder are clearly fights to make

however

Makhachev v Iaquinta and Abdurakimov v Rothwell (Overeem is way too high for Shamil)
Overeem is ranked 7 and shamil is ranked 10 so its not that farfetched, but Overeem should probably be fighting Volkov next.

Rothwell is unranked though and coming off a loss, so Shamil coming off an impressive KO against number 11 should get somebody higher. Him vs Oleinik would be interesting.

Overeem is ranked 7 and shamil is ranked 10 so its not that farfetched, but Overeem should probably be fighting Volkov next.

Rothwell is unranked though and coming off a loss, so Shamil coming off an impressive KO against number 11 should get somebody higher. Him vs Oleinik would be interesting.

Only Fights that make any sense at this point in his career are Volkov or Black Beast

If DC wins and retires - Puts him in perfect spot for Interm title fight against JDS/Ngannou winner

A chance to finally have gold

Don't think Overeem is on the card.
It is rumored UFC goes to Amsterdam one week later.

Put Volkov vs Overeem on that card too and maybe Oleinik as well.

Raisov and Vartanyan hopefully can make their debuts on this card...

team dagestan twitter is trash its some random fan running it probably hitto.

also abubakar is not a ufc fighter

Put Zabit vs Ortega on the card for fook's sake

Zabit vs Ortega should be a main event on a UFC Fight Night to be #1 contender after Max defends his title against Volkanovski in October ( If he bets Aldo) or Edgar in August ( If Volkanovski lose and because that fight was supposed to happen)

Only way this interest me is if all the Dags fight each other or all gang up on Ali bath tub style

no bathtub required

0c1142a58659c48f5c93327eb9fd06a4.jpg
Disagreed. If sambo was easy, it would be called BJJ, likewise--...

team dagestan twitter is trash its some random fan running it probably hitto.

also abubakar is not a ufc fighter
Khabib said in interview around a month ago that Abubakar is in the UFC and now they are in talks for when and where his fight is gonna happen.

Does the UFC have any Israel fighters on the roster? I wanna see bloodshed.

I don't like their cards. I am not sure if they still do it that way but I remember one card was outdoor and I believe that affects performance drastically.

Does the UFC have any Israel fighters on the roster? I wanna see bloodshed.
We Jews just run the company, we dont get our hands dirty :)

But seriously, I do not think there are any on the current roster. Plus, doubt they would be welcome. Abu-Dhabi is not exactly pluralistic.

Back