• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 242 PBP/Discussion

oh well good to know the judges are not completely stupid, i dont mind this draw.

uhhhh what the hell. That was shocking. I scored round 2 for murphy. 2 judges giving him round 3 seems offside .

Should be 2-1 Murphy. But it won't be

Wow who picked that? Nothing odd on the cards there

A split draw.. I bet Murphy but I thought that was pretty easily 2 rounds for the Russian

ok lets go lee need you to win for parlay

Stabbed Draw live +6600 hope it hits

Damm congrats. I didnt expect it to hit after the fight, but i could see them giving Zub 10-8 round 1 and was hoping Murphy would steal the other two rounds, but i had Zub round 3. I know people hate those grinding against the cage/doing nothing to your opponent, but following the standard judging Zubheira should win. Not complaining at all though.

I very rarely even consider betting a draw. You guys bet draws often cause if not thats some Nostradamus shit

"Their is the man around which this event was built"....... If that ain't some ominous company commentary I don't know what is.

I don't think Tukhugov landed a single strike in the 3rd.

Yeah up thats a +66u bet. I had Zub 10-8 clearly round 1, but could see Murphy take the two other rounds, so was willing to put a whole u on it.

I dont even know what to say congrats my man, thats fuckin amazing

Back