• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 242 Khabib vs Poirier: Main Card PBP: 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT

Who you got in the UFC 242 Main Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not at all dummy I lived in the ME in actual cities. Kuwait city, Jordan, Dubai.... so please keep your dumb ignorance off of sherdog

Yeah that proves that not only you have hatred but you are a first class hypocrite as well
I live in Abu Dhabi by the way and that proves absolutely nothing you Morron

Honestly, you really believe or respect that shit?

Honestly, you actually think being a jerk makes you smart?

What's wrong? Lost your arguments?

Actually, you lost the argument because all you did was throw insults because you can't provide an intelligent argument even if your life depended on it after being called out on your BS.

Lol thanks man, I love underground hip hop I made this moniker when schoolboyq was an underground artist. His newest records made me questioning this moniker years later. No regrets tho I enjoy this community.

Hahaha class, I actually used to put on gigs in Glasgow for underground hip hop. Brought over SpaceGhostPurrp, Yung Simmie, Robb Banks, Yung Lean, was a good laugh.

Agreed, his last couple projects have been meh. Quite mad seeing how well the likes of him and Kendrick have managed to do though, I remember listening to Kendrick when he was K Dot. If you told me back in 2009 they’d reach the heights they have reached I’d have called you crazy.

Actually, you lost the argument because all you did was throw insults because you can't provide an intelligent argument even if your life depended on it.
So, all you can do is do the rehashed internet argument?

Tell me, why should we respect religious people, but lock in psychotic people? Please give me a good argument for that. Because they share the same trait. The difference is that the religious people are more dangerous..

Khabib always exposes his head when shooting, he did it against RDA too. He trusts his ability to get out of any guillotine so he uses it as a tactic to tire his opponent's arms.

Khabib actually talked about that in the post fight.

Tell me, why should we respect religious people, but lock in psychotic people? Please give me a good argument for that. Because they share the same trait. The difference is that the religious people are more dangerous..

Because religious people can actually do good, like Mr. Rogers was an extremely religious person and he left a positive impact on American pop culture or Martin Luther King Jr. was very religious and he fought for the civil rights of African Americans everywhere. Many Noble Prize winners are religious, religious culture has led to advancement like ancient Islamic culture helped in the advance of medicine, education...etc.

I'd say that puts them far above psychotic people in actual human decency.

And yes I am aware of the wars...etc but that's mostly politics using religion as a tool, if religion didn't exist, stuff like the Crusades could have still happened except use cultural pride instead of religion as a motivator.

Last edited:
At least it doesn't across as a sch

Because religious people can actually do good, like Mr. Rogers was an extremely religious person and he left a positive impact on American pop culture or Martin Luther King Jr. was very religious and he fought for the civil rights of African Americans everywhere. Many Noble Prize winners are religious, religious culture has led to advancement like ancient Islamic culture helped in the advance of medicine, education...etc.

I'd say that puts them far above psychotic people in actual human decency.
LOL, really? You'd really put all the religious wars above psychotic people? Let's see, how many of the tyrants were psychotic? How many were religious? How many of them warred due to religion?

LOL, who are you? I can't tell if you're trolling me. Really, defending religion? That's like a new low.. never seen that. Look, I'd like to have the flame war going, but I'm from Sweden, so it's it's soon 3:30 AM here, can we do this in the mayberry tomorrow, or something? This is just retarded, are you trying to convince that religion is somehow, in anno domini 2019, something we should strive for? It's just fucking retarded.

Can you even tell me a reason as to why to believe in religion at all? Do that in the mayberrys, and we have a discussion.

I can't seriously even believe that anyone would even believe in that shit.

And you can act snarky all you want about being religious make people idiots or whatever nonsense you pull out of your behind but deep down you know I'm right and that you completely lost this argument, you asked me to prove a point and I did and gave you actual examples. You actually lost the argument as soon as you posted this drivel in a non-political thread to begin with. Religious, non-religious it doesn't matter, all I care about is how people act, I have zero tolerance for people with militant stances whether they be religious or non-religious. All you're doing is wasting everybody's time and you need to grow up.

Good day to you sir.

Now that this nonsense is done, I want to see Khabib and Ferguson go at it.

You're only making yourself look bad by spewing nothing but nonsense out of your behind and insulting people who call you out on your nonsense. Especially since this isn't the thread to get all political or whatever, nonsense like this is for the War Room or the Off topic threads.

You think this anti-religion garbage makes you an intelligent grown up but it doesn't, it makes you look like a man-child crying for attention like a troll on Youtube.

You are wasting your time my friend, I've always found imbecility to be very prevalent amongst bigots.... in a bird's of a feather kind of way, you know.

Its much tougher for them to openly shout other types of racial slurs these days so they resort to anti-Muslim sentiment. Go back on their shitty family trees and I am sure you will find an assortment of xenophobia.

Meow :p :p

tenor.gif

I hope we get Khabib vs Tony for real next, I been waiting to see this fight for so many years and always end up disappointed.

The good thing is Dana wants it too...

Is "My next opponent is very good steak with burger double cheese" one the greatest lines ever ?

Instant classic.

You are wasting your time my friend, I've always found imbecility to be very prevalent amongst bigots.... in a bird's of a feather kind of way, you know.

Its much tougher for them to openly shout other types of racial slurs these days so they resort to anti-Muslim sentiment. Go back on their shitty family trees and I am sure you will find an assortment of xenophobia.

Yeah, I know I finally decided to put him on Ignore so I don't have to see his disturbing posts anymore but I already said what needed to be said.

Dude, they weren't there when Khabib lost to Tiramisu. Look at their join dates and look hos fast they will turn to wikipedia just to look up his loss to Tiramisu, as if Tiramisu was a real fighter. Just watch it..
I think Khabib could possibly hang at the theoretical 165 pound division. Or potentially WW he has fought at 170 in the past but aginst lower level competition. Even if he took time to try and make the transition right by adding on some lean muscle mass it could still very well be a fail. He may not benefit at all from more muscle mass it might make him slower etc. Would he be physically strong enough at 170 to hang? who knows. Khabib's reach is listed 70", Colby's is 72".

He is getting older and he he missed weight against Trujillo. Fought Horcher at a catchweight of 160. And was sent to the hospital because of a botched cut in 2017 with Tiramisu-gate. He gained 8 kilos (17 and a half pounds) from the weigh in on Friday to the weigh in before the fight. And reportedly weighed 172 pounds according to https://tass.ru/sport/6857014. I know Usman has a hard cut to 170, Covington doesn't seem to cut as much but he still cuts. Skill wise Khabib is more talented than both fighters I just mentioned and I rate Usman and Colby highly. Covington's looked on another level in his last fight. I'm not a diehard fan of Khabib, Usman or Covington. And really this thread is pointless because I think he retires soon possibly if he makes it 30-0 and he has never eluded to ever moving up even saying he only wants GSP at 155.

As long as the Ferguson fight takes place I don't care what Khabib does after that. If he dominates Tony I won't blame it on his size either. At the very least I hope Tony can give Khabib some adversity. Khabib's control and positioning may prove to be too much.

wait, did dustin give up his neck by lifting his head up to hear his coaches? he was right in front of khabib's corner

Didn't look rocked to me. Maybe slightly stunned but recovered almost instantly while Dustin was swinging at air.
If Rogan were there, he'd have gone, "Oooohhhhhhh!" So, I would say closer to rocked, but Khabib has great recovery.

I think Khabib could possibly hang at the theoretical 165 pound division. Or potentially WW he has fought at 170 in the past but aginst lower level competition. Even if he took time to try and make the transition right by adding on some lean muscle mass it could still very well be a fail. He may not benefit at all from more muscle mass it might make him slower etc. Would he be physically strong enough at 170 to hang? who knows. Khabib's reach is listed 70", Colby's is 72".

He is getting older and he he missed weight against Trujillo. Fought Horcher at a catchweight of 160. And was sent to the hospital because of a botched cut in 2017 with Tiramisu-gate. He gained 8 kilos (17 and a half pounds) from the weigh in on Friday to the weigh in before the fight. And reportedly weighed 172 pounds according to https://tass.ru/sport/6857014. I know Usman has a hard cut to 170, Covington doesn't seem to cut as much but he still cuts. Skill wise Khabib is more talented than both fighters I just mentioned and I rate Usman and Colby highly. Covington's looked on another level in his last fight. I'm not a diehard fan of Khabib, Usman or Covington. And really this thread is pointless because I think he retires soon possibly if he makes it 30-0 and he has never eluded to ever moving up even saying he only wants GSP at 155.

As long as the Ferguson fight takes place I don't care what Khabib does after that. If he dominates Tony I won't blame it on his size either. At the very least I hope Tony can give Khabib some adversity. Khabib's control and positioning may prove to be too much.

There just simply comes a point when skill cannot overcome sheer size and strength.

If Rogan were there, he'd have gone, "Oooohhhhhhh!" So, I would say closer to rocked, but Khabib has great recovery.

Rogan overhypes things and accuses guys of being rocked routinely. He didn't look rocked to me at all, he seemed to have his feet under him the entire time. Dude has a serious chin.

Back