• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 242 Khabib vs Poirier: Main Card PBP: 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT

Who you got in the UFC 242 Main Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s a testament to Conor’s willpower he was able to make 145 for as long as he did.
mcgregor31.jpg
straight outta auschwitz

It’s a testament to Conor’s willpower he was able to make 145 for as long as he did.
mcgregor31.jpg
Conor never missed weight. Khabib has missed weight multiple times, and had to pull out of a fight before he was even deep into his weight cut, for medical reasons.

Khabib is bigger for 155 than Conor is for 145. By quite a bit too.

Look at this shit. Khabib's head is bigger than DC's, and he's the same height. His wrists are actually thicker than DC's. There's a reason he had massive trouble making weight for so long. He is easily the biggest guy to compete at 155, and actually bigger than alot of WW's.

keep crying bitch

keep crying bitch
Just stating facts. He's a large WW who cuts insane weight to hit 155, and beat up on strikers. He avoids 170 because he probably wouldn't even be top 5 there.

Facts are facts kiddo.

Just stating facts. He's a large WW who cuts insane weight to hit 155, and beat up on strikers. He avoids 170 because he probably wouldn't even be top 5 there.

Facts are facts kiddo.
28-0 unlike the tap machine who punches old people

Let's hear those news. Let's hear how religion and intelligence aren't correlated.
oh what is this the ultra racist user I've gotten myself into here? :D. But for real this isn't the forum for it, google it by yourself. And btw, you know that religious people brought forward the math which we have build our understanding of the nature around us with? Newton was religious for example, Einstein too. And for the record Im not religious, the guy said that I inherited low IQ due to my family backround being religious, which is funny af.

28-0 unlike the tap machine who punches old people

Who built his career on cutting a giant amount of weight to make 145 then had a very patchy record when he had to move up in weight.

The reality is these days most divisions have their share of very large fighters who cut significant amounts of weight.

He was like 3 inches taller than Conor, a couple taller than Porier, and his head is seriously twice the size of theirs. He's also much wider.

Khabib fans always claim he isn't that big, but he's nearly identical to the size of DC when they train together. His frame is fucking massive for 155.

I don't believe he is 3 inches taller than Conor

How? His wrestling is seriously terrible. He just isn't a physically strong individual. Kevin Lee mounted him a minute into their fight, and gassed 20 seconds later, lol. His ground game was completely nullified by a basic wrestler like Kevin Lee. Khabib will do absolutely anything he wants to Tony, and Tony will have no influence over what happens in that fight.

Tony is only good in prolonged dog fights, where the guy doesn't quite have the power to put him away, or gasses out. But honestly, his striking isn't even that good. He has no defense, no footwork, and no power in his punches. He's a worse version of Nate Diaz.

Tony will have no advantage at all in his fight against Khabib.

I'm as big of a Khabib fan as you can be....

But I'm sorry that entire assessment is utterly ridiculous. Khabib himself has said, Tony would be his biggest challenge.

"Worse version of Nate"? Really? Have you seen Nate's record vs Tony's record?

If any of what you said was true, one of Tony's last 12, freakin TWELVE opponents would've beaten him...none did.

Tony has an extremely unorthodox style...always finds a way to win and has cardio for days.
I will definitely be rooting for Khabib but Tony by far would be his toughest opponent and Tony is by the most deserving of a title shot.

Been a good afternoon boys, I’m eventually heading out to the club later. My final song for yous.

Have a safe night boys, I’m out.

oh what is this the ultra racist user I've gotten myself into here? :D. But for real this isn't the forum for it, google it by yourself. And btw, you know that religious people brought forward the math which we have build our understanding of the nature around us with? Newton was religious for example, Einstein too. And for the record Im not religious, the guy said that I inherited low IQ due to my family backround being religious, which is funny af.
Last I googled, the correlation was that religious people are less intelligent for the most part. So let's hear the news.. it's not racist unless you call religious people their own race, and if so, I'd agree and call them the cuckoo race.

LOL as for what religious people has done is irrelevant. Look at what they bring to they to table now: xenophobia, homophobia and so on. Do I really need to tell you how religion has been destroying our world for ages? Really? Again, tell me how, in anno domini 2019, religious people aren't retarded.

Facts are facts kiddo.

Please, what ever gets you sleep at night...

Conor never missed weight. Khabib has missed weight multiple times, and had to pull out of a fight before he was even deep into his weight cut, for medical reasons.

Khabib is bigger for 155 than Conor is for 145. By quite a bit too.
Man I was a fan of 2014-2016 Conor. And once again It’s a testament to Conor’s willpower he was able to make 145 for as long as he did.
"I think that 145 is...I know he can go back down and defend his title, no problem. But I just think he doesn't want to do that cut again. It's a nasty one, and I agree with him. I understand that." - Gunnar Nelson
Kavanagh said this "And the cut was... it's never easy. He's a big, big featherweight and it takes incredible discipline. "

Sonnen in the lead up before his fight with Siver- "I was like, 'Conor, what do you weigh?' He said, 'I'm around 172 pounds.' He's got to be 145 pounds in eight days." ......Which he did he made championship weight. Just to stunt on the naysayers.

Conor's plan was always to get the belt at 145 as quick as possible and then return to Lightweight and become champ-champ. He did it then he got truly paid against Floyd. And now he has Proper 12 Irish times reported "Mixed martial arts (MMA) champion Conor McGregor, who is behind the brand, launched Proper No Twelve last September, initially in Ireland and the US. The brand, which is now also available in the UK and Australia, sold out a six-month allocation in its first 10 days and has now shipped about 200,000 nine-litre cases since its launch." That's equates to around $35-$40 million worth of product if the wholesale price is $15-$18 per bottle. And he is the majority owner. I don't dislike Conor I'm not bashing the man. It would be cool to see him become an active MMA fighter again...

Last edited:
{<jordan}

It's too funny that the two most respected from me analysts - both Jack Slack and Luke Thomas (+Heavy Hands guys) didn't talked a lot about Dustin's distance management and striking as a whole. More was said about the grappling aspect of that fight. But the grappling was as clear as it can get - the best Dusting could do in the grappling was surviving and Khabib was of course going to win there. The questionmark and the only interesting thing was the striking aspect and how Dustin could stay longer in striking range. Nobody talked on any good lenght about this most important and interesting aspect of the fight. I feel very disapointed because of that.

Been a good afternoon boys, I’m eventually heading out to the club later. My final song for yous.

Have a safe night boys, I’m out.

I feel the need to tell you you’ve got a superb display pic and username. Lil Ugly Mane is an underground legend.

Back