UFC 240 PBP/Discussion

That rd was closer but I feel more comfortable with the KD at the end there.

Great fight, wish i had bet figueiredo. Pantoja got overhyped and fig was being underrated. Pantoja is tough af tho.

Good god Pantoja has a hell of a chin on him. That uppercut should have been death

Think fig did break his hand

Was hoping rd 3 and itd would hit

I’ll settle for the ml

That was a great showing by both fighters, love both those guys.

I didn’t know figuredo by name well enough to realize he was on the card. He packs some pop at fly. Tried to get on him live even at -300 but it went away

damn pantoja is a warrior! I dont regret my bet on him, i figured he would have a little more success with his takedowns, good fight anyway/

Good god Pantoja has a hell of a chin on him. That uppercut should have been death

Yeah I'd say 95% of that division is being woken up a couple minutes later if they get hit with that shot. Amazing.

Glad i bought out of my Pantoja action(almost). My feeling was right, but was hard to pass +130 on Pantoja.

Pantoja was finished, but ok, nice fight

Got Choi ML at +115 and his DEC. Took the OVER as well.

My MIL stopped by and I missed the fight, but did any of you guys play that Robertson KO prop at +1300 that I posted earlier today?

Fuck, I hope so.

I'm 3-0 Tucker +110 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!

You might be the best comeback story I've seen in these threads in awhile. You annoyed everyone and lost your ass, but you toned it down a bit and went from irritating to entertaining. And it seems like you've had more success with your bets? (That part I'm not sure of but just from what I've seen).

Congrats, seems like you've found your groove a bit. Respect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back