UFC 240 PBP/Discussion

I didn’t think Koch was going to initiate so much wrestling

Stewart hasn’t improved much even training with mma labs for a few years

wow pretty surprising koch had to win that last round, i guess takedowns will not count for much tonight, or the judging is probably gonna be superrandomly bad as usual....

Great start and from what i can see in the "Official Bets thread" many was on Koch, which is even more awesome.

The location of this card is pretty much Canadian version of Texas so expect a lot of shitty judging tonight.

Now Frota, can not put money in someone wich only PtV is TD.

Koch LW frame really zapped him here at WW. Doing that thing where you move up a class and immediately try to grapple bigger dudes

Idk how anyone has confidence in Frota or Gillian. Should be a close competitive grappling match. GR should be pushing the action.

Missed out on good +odds for Koch but I did play Frota. I want to believe she wins ITD but this s a tough fight to be confident on.

Gillian riding out the storm

Gas her out

I thought Gillian was going to pass out from crotch stench for a minute there

10-9 Robertson,

Joe overhyping that reverse triangle, it was never Close. Robertson did well with her head positioning.

Wish there was live play.. Gillian looking great. Was considering Frota before, but glad i didnt put a wager on her.

Gillian looking a lot heavier on top than I expected. Thought she would have gotten swept at least once by now.

Back