UFC 240 Holloway vs Edgar

mybookie.ag(never heard of them.... are they legit)
They're ok. Recently sucked for MMA but now they're offering props for more than just the ME on PPVS. Didn't have any issue with payout either (I deposited and withdrew with BTC). Can't remember if they take non-US customers or not (dont think they do). No live betting of combat sports but live of everything else.

Edit* they offer a 100% referral bonus of up to 100$ so if you or anyone else is gonna sign up...hmu <Moves>

Edit edit* their prices are usually like 20-50 points worse than 5D.

Edit* they offer a 100% referral bonus of up to 100$ so if you or anyone else is gonna sign up...hmu <Moves>

Should I hit you up or hit up Alexa instead? hmm....

Doesn't matter anyway as I read the small print and:

'Residents from the following countries CANNOT open accounts with MyBookie:
...UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN, WALES, SCOTLAND, NORTHERN IRELAND, ENGLAND...'

giphy.gif

I like Fig and I dont think it's as close as people would like to think. Pantoja is going to have to step in Figs danger zone a lot throughout this fight to land any offense, he wont be shooting for many takedowns(because he knows his cardio limits) and any he does shoot for are going to be very hard to complete. If he had the footwork to stick and move, he still wouldnt have the gas for it and Fig could explode to find him as he tries to land and move away. Pantoja is a very strong first round fighter though and he may win rd1 or keep it close but he'll drop off from there. He essentially has to win rd2 because rd3 is going to be difficult for him. If he is up 2 rounds though, Fig will turn up n rd3 trying to find that KO and it might do. Fig can also take the takedown route and be more successful in that regard than Pantoja. I just feel at best Pantoja wins 2-1 and rd 2 may be the deciding factor. I also feel the recency bias, low output of Fig and perceived high output of Pantoja are going to lead folks astray.

I like Fig and I dont think it's as close as people would like to think. Pantoja is going to have to step in Figs danger zone a lot throughout this fight to land any offense, he wont be shooting for many takedowns(because he knows his cardio limits) and any he does shoot for are going to be very hard to complete. If he had the footwork to stick and move, he still wouldnt have the gas for it and Fig could explode to find him as he tries to land and move away. Pantoja is a very strong first round fighter though and he may win rd1 or keep it close but he'll drop off from there. He essentially has to win rd2 because rd3 is going to be difficult for him. If he is up 2 rounds though, Fig will turn up n rd3 trying to find that KO and it might do. Fig can also take the takedown route and be more successful in that regard than Pantoja. I just feel at best Pantoja wins 2-1 and rd 2 may be the deciding factor. I also feel the recency bias, low output of Fig and perceived high output of Pantoja are going to lead folks astray.

Pantoja definitely a fast starter, I agree. Don't really have a lean pre-fight but I'd say it's a good fight to keep a very close eye on live odds, esp if Pantoja looks dominant rd 1. Like you said, could then have a close rd 2 and Fig could take over rd 3. Might get really good odds live after rd 1.

I have 4 books but none of them are the crooks at mybookie. Too many scary stories from there and the 100% back thing is bs. You have to 10x your money to get it.

MyBookie.ag is okay, but they are really more appropriate for recreational gamblers than pros or big money bettors as they are quick to limit customers. Their moneylines & totals are reasonably close to other books and sometimes even bettor but their round props are often way better than any other book. They do have sometimes offer live betting for UFC main cards, contrary to what someone else said above. As with every book, know the rules if you take a bonus and their rollover policies.

I will be on Froto.

Max Holloway Ko second round.
Cyborg Dec Win.
Froto Sub Win.

Last edited:
Just went to bet Koch at -115 and noticed he jumped to -150.... so I’m playing Stewart

Just went to bet Koch at -115 and noticed he jumped to -150.... so I’m playing Stewart

Stewart should be significantly bigger, but otherwise I really don't see any clear advantages for him. Koch -150 seems about right to me honestly.

Stewart should be significantly bigger, but otherwise I really don't see any clear advantages for him. Koch -150 seems about right to me honestly.
I’m thinking Stewart is going to pressure and wrestle

Think this fight will be closer than that seeing as Koch was taken down repeatedly by green and guidance and couldn’t get up

Long shot bet of the night maybe Robertson KO/TKO at +1300. I could see her getting mount in a scramble and finishing with gnp instead of by sub. Unlikely but if someone wants to take a flier, I think this has a shot of hitting.

Sorry, my MIL stopped by and I missed that fight but holy shit I hope some of you guys did play this one!

Alexis Davis @+240 is absolutely crazy. Like I told you guys on the rio card I know Vivi Araujo personally and trained with her for many years, she has everything to be one of the best of the division in the future but this is her biggest test, people are exaggerating a lot the result she got from Talita Bernardo for a couple of reasons.

Talita fucking sucks, I don’t rate her at all. Everybody was pilling on her against Gatto, bc Gatto has no business being the ufc, but Talita is fade material as well. Vivi Koed her in a short notice bout going up two categories as I heard from a friend of mine “this girl will dominate the division” let’s examine this narrative. First she was training and was in fight shape as displayed on the fight (so the short notice thing is not a huge factor.) and second she fought a lot at SW, but she is actually built now as a Flyweight so actually she was just going up one category not two.

Not diminishing her accomplishment, but those are facts. She looked very impressive as she indeed is, and I think she will have a very successful career. But this line is way way too wide, having trained with Vivi I thought when it came to her I always be biased bc when you know what a fighter can do personally in your head he seems a whole lot better sometimes than he really is. But actually Vivi is great I think she is the rightfully favorite here, she being one of my biggest cashes these year that 2.5u @+1000 for her to win via KO/TKO payed a very very nice holiday for me and my gf. But this is her first test and I’m fading her for two reasons.

One line is too wide, like I said a few times on these forums. I like to make my own lines pre lines being released so that I can choose my spots more clearly and I have the money line being 60-65% Vivi x 35-40% Davis. And actually I think it’s possible that the margin is wider, this is not an easy fight to predict and a 10% margin of error would not be an exaggeration making it possible in long term for this fight to be 45-55%.

I cap this fight with those odds, bc Davis will be the best competition Vivi has ever faced by a mile. Between destroying girls in the regional Japanese and Brazilian circuit. Alexis Davis has been fighting some of the best competition in the world for quite some time now. Araújo as an exciting prospect and Davis more as a gatekeeper are heading probably different directions.

But, Araujo lone loss is a Ko in round one against Sarah Frota (that is the toughest competition she has ever faced) and Davis will be her first real test. I think Araujo does win in this one, as my odds analysis reflecting her winning more inside the sample. But this will be a very close fight. And getting +240 (30%) is definitely valuable. But I went with a small sizing (0.6u), bc I have a different approach in this one I think if Vivi wins she will be finishing so I will have a bet on her ITD prop line (sizing depending on how will come out). I think playing both of sides like this will be a nice spot and also I think Davis line will tighten up in the upcoming days, she will still be a dog but a closer one.
Pretty amazing breakdown. Huge value on her at +240. Arguably 1-1 going into the 3rd? Bravo.

Back