UFC 240 Holloway vs Edgar

Is there big money coming in on Felicia? cyborg at -550 now on bovada. Does Spencer have some kind of bjj accolades or wrestling credentials that has people thinking she can outgrapple cyborg? Seems like a typical fight for Cris who should win the first grappling exchange and then tee off and stop this girl.

Is there big money coming in on Felicia? cyborg at -550 now on bovada. Does Spencer have some kind of bjj accolades or wrestling credentials that has people thinking she can outgrapple cyborg? Seems like a typical fight for Cris who should win the first grappling exchange and then tee off and stop this girl.
Watch the first minute of Cyborg vs Kunitskaya. Spencer is excellent at somehow getting to the backs of her opponents. Much better than Kunitskaya. She is also a BJJ black belt. She started jits when she was 12. Spencer finishes most of her fights by RNC. She also took right hands from Megan Anderson quite well. Megan is not a very well rounded fighter but she hits very hard for a woman. Look what her punches did to Holly Holm. She turned Holm into a wrestler. Bottom line is that Spencer has a clear path to victory. A path which she has done many times before.

Cyborg's price is much better than that elsewhere.

The question On Anderson cyborg is IF Anderson can get inside on cyborg to get the takedown can she survive the onslaught that man cyborg will put on her

Better bet frankie by sub then
It's true, if Frankie gets on top he's a legit 1st Degree Black Belt with one of the best top games in the UFC and a purple belt Holloway who we haven't seen on his back in years.

The question On Anderson cyborg is IF Anderson can get inside on cyborg to get the takedown can she survive the onslaught that man cyborg will put on her
Felicia's last name is Spencer.

adding a bit to choi ko +300, i think there is value.

I have bets I no longer like, but I'll stick with them just because...

I think Holloway gets a finish, round two or three. Too long, to accurate, too much volume, Frankie has nothing.

Cyborg gets a KO round one, Spencer isn't good enough on the feet and will get hammered early.

Price/Neal doesn't go the distance but I still can't decide who comes out on top. I'm on Price but this is a 50/50 to me. Neal lands the left over and over and Price eventually goes down or Price lands a bomb...

I was think Arman but I think OAM might take the decision here, he's much bigger, has more UFC experience, just seems like he's going to be the parlay killer.

I still favour Barriault to get a finish. Jotko has chin issues and is a bit of a head case, once a big uppercut lands he will fall apart.

I'm on Neal, and I think he'll get the KO, but his decision line is @ +450. Price is tough, and weirder shit has happened.

.2u on Neal decision.

Yes I knew that had Meagan on the mind
Dat you?

tumblr_nyokedjR911tpri36o1_400.gif

I'm dabbling in Power Bar +160 over here.

--Jotko has good top control, but isn't the same level of wrestler as Sanchez. Sanchez went 2/8 on takedowns vs Barriault, so he has pretty good odds of spending most or all of the fight standing up vs Jotko

--Jotko has 3" reach advantage but isn't great at distance control and doesn't have good power, chin, or output. If Barriault has another flurry similar to round 2 vs Sanchez, can Jotko survive?

--Even if Barriault doesn't get the KO, if he's able to stuff takedowns and keep it standing he should be landing the more powerful shots with the crowd going wild in a close striking contest. This should be enough for a decision win at home.

Essentially I think Jotko needs to find a grappling edge for an easy path to victory here, but he may not have the wrestling to take this to the ground vs a more athletic opponent who has shown improved wrestling in recent fights

Threw drunk money on Pantoja after watching the weigh ins. -130 hope it wasn’t stupid

Gillian -130 *1.3 units
Cyborg Under 1.5 -185 *1.85 units
Hakeem Under 2.5 -135 *1.35 units
Gillian is better than the crackhead, Hakeem and Yoshi will bang, Cyborg is getting the finish early.

Unethical lady of vice Alexa Grasso wants you to take up the sordid 'hobby' of gambling using her promo code at mybookie.ag (never heard of them.... are they legit)

her picks are:
Holloway
Cybro
Neal
Auben-Mercier (.... pffft, casual n00b Grasso)
Jotko

Back