UFC 239 - Jones vs Santos

the cpinbase wallet is terrible, and they even can confiscate your money if you send it to gambling websites.!!!!personally I keep most of my Bitcoin on Binance, it feels pretty safe there but it is still an exchange. I also have an electrum bitcoin wallet which is fine.

I've always been a big fan of Paxful...

I really truly hope Diego comes in and fucks chiesas world. I would be here laughing my ass off with y'all. It would be amazing

<{jackyeah}>
chiesa is going to outweigh him by 20 pounds but chiesa has some sissy like tendencies both as a man and as a fighter.

I think Chiesa gets him. Tho I was on gall lol crucial error and many of u guys told me what a mistake i was making. I was not impressed with pannie k she prob gets beat up. I was always a Gilbert fan. Allen can box can grapple a little and is a decent young fighter. Lines too wide. Gil just beat pat healthy in a grappling match haha. Masvidal has a good chance I'm thinking. He'll batter him while its standing could see a finish. Holm and nunes goes td and holme out techniques her for the huge upset. Santos could land a big one but I see Jones with the mid rds tko. dong gets it done. Naud and edman as well. Not sold on vera. I like markos by gutting it out for a dec.

His chin is suspect. But when was the last time Jan KOd somebody?
his odds at 2 to 1 are nice. 2 to 1 fogs seem to hit a lot. seems like everyone is picking rockhold despite what 1 win in 4 years or something. i always bet on jan and he wins when he is not supposed to. he has given me some terrible losses too but he seems hungry af for this one.

his odds at 2 to 1 are nice. 2 to 1 fogs seem to hit a lot. seems like everyone is picking rockhold despite what 1 win in 4 years or something. i always bet on jan and he wins when he is not supposed to. he has given me some terrible losses too but he seems hungry af for this one.
Oh yeah I like the play. Definitely not saying that. But just dont really see him as a ko guy. I wish he would knock rockhold out ha

Shahbazyan wins inside -125 doesn't look bad. He can probably finish both on the feet and on the ground with GNP or sub.
the young LA punk was too disrepectful to proud welshman marshman. marshman is terrible and lost to phillips but his dignity is on the line here against this brash punk

EZ money guy where are you I need your picks to fade and make bank :/

I have decided to say fuck it to this card, go all dog and pray to the Lord of gambling and fighting to shine bright upon me...

Pannie £10 for £30

Randa £20 for £60

Marshman £7 for £35

Masvidal £10 for 30

Jan by finish £7 for £30

Sanchez £10 for £35

Chance £5 for £22

Giblert £5 for £17

Parez £10 for £27

Maybe 2 win, at a push 3... Maybe...

Masvidal odds just make no sense, should be swapped around, thanks to Funky fanboys for heavenly odds

Masvidal odds just make no sense, should be swapped around, thanks to Funky fanboys for heavenly odds
Masvidal dec at +800 is too good value to miss

Even though I'm on askren by dec.

I wouldn't of thought Marshman could go the distance with Roberson either, but he did. He's one of those freaky tough fighters that can sponge a serious beating, even though he's been stopped a handful of times already. And we did just see Edman wrestle fucking his opponent to a decision when he couldn't just blast him out of there...
I had the exact same thoughts. The difference here is that edmen will use takedowns or has the threat of takedowns which give more opportunities for the finish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back