UFC 239 - Jones vs Santos

Hot take of the card: Askren/Masvidal Draw +7500.

I shared this story in the heavies already but inquiring minds want to know. Diego's new coach reminds me of this holistic doctor I went to when I had a pain in one of my balls. Mind you I didn't know it was one of those type if offices until I got there and was waiting in the wait room I just wanted to go to nearest doctor to my apartment. Doc takes my blood and checks my vitals and sends me on my way to come back two weeks later. Apparently he ordered a full blood panel with cholesterol tests, testosterone, blood bacteria levels you name it. Told me my vitamins and blood bacteria were off and offered me to CoQ10 they had for sale in the office. I asked if that would help the pain in my ball and he sent me on my way again saying if it still hurt in two weeks to come back and we'll do an exam. Went to a real doctor the next day and found out I had epididymitis an infection of a tube on the back of your nut. Gave me antibiotics and I was right as rain in Volkan "no time" Oezdemier. Fuck hippies is what I say.

Tldr: Hippie stuff doesn't work and Diego is in trouble.

Yeah...that's messed up. I guess some of them must actually believe the crap they are spewing and some are just snake oil salesmen. Not sure which is more dangerous honestly...

Diego, the magical powers of the sitting wash will be amplified 100 times when I wash you myself. And you must be naked. I’m also going to take off my pants, they’re really chaffing me
Oh ok coach but why arent you wearing underwear?

Yeah...that's messed up. I guess some of them must actually believe the crap they are spewing and some are just snake oil salesmen. Not sure which is more dangerous honestly...
I think some of those places are just all about getting your overall health back up to par but if you come to them with a broken bone or cancer or something they cant just rub tea tree oil on it and make it better. You need actual science for that.

Oh ok coach but why arent you wearing underwear?
It blocks my chi. I have to focus it all into my third eye chakra. The erection is because of this. Don’t let it bother you

I think some of those places are just all about getting your overall health back up to par but if you come to them with a broken bone or cancer or something they cant just rub tea tree oil on it and make it better. You need actual science for that.

Probably true. Knowing your limitations is a big thing. But I think a lot of them are misleading in that they sell that they can help with almost anything when that is far from the truth.

I really truly hope Diego comes in and fucks chiesas world. I would be here laughing my ass off with y'all. It would be amazing

<{jackyeah}>

Probably true. Knowing your limitations is a big thing. But I think a lot of them are misleading in that they sell that they can help with almost anything when that is far from the truth.
They're all a mixed bags of frauds, those who don't know any better and those who were fooled by placebo effects. Some can help you sure but most only exacerbate problems and that can be dangerous to someones health.

The true believers are always far worse than mercenaries

Not in the mood to chit chat so I'm gonna be in & out like those delicious hamburgers.

This is the value game, if you don't bet value it'll be a fruitless endeavor. I am 1-1 we're on an upwards trajectory to get that loot.

Barry's 3rd Pick (One play a day)
J7vw1s9.png

I'm riding with Bernie Sanders for 2020 and beyond!

- Barry

Not in the mood to chit chat so I'm gonna be in & out like those delicious hamburgers.

This is the value game, if you don't bet value it'll be a fruitless endeavor. I am 1-1 we're on an upwards trajectory to get that loot.

Barry's 3rd Pick (One play a day)
J7vw1s9.png

I'm riding with Bernie Sanders for 2020 and beyond!

- Barry

BARE-E! BARE-E!

I think Masvidal/Ben is going to be incredibly close.

Jorge by decision at +700 has tremendous value.

I think this fight should be closer to a pick 'em.

Any props for Jorge striking Ben after the fight is over? I feel like a Khabib / Danis esque moment will ensue.

Also, top 3 crumbles P4P:

1) Apple crisp
2) Blueberry crumble pie
3) Chiesa under pressure

War Diego

sorry off topic, but what's the best bitcoin wallet besides coinbase?

Any props for Jorge striking Ben after the fight is over? I feel like a Khabib / Danis esque moment will ensue.

Also, top 3 crumbles P4P:

1) Apple crisp
2) Blueberry crumble pie
3) Chiesa under pressure

War Diego
Not even wrong, Chiesa will be panic wrestling in seconds if Diego comes forward like normal.

sorry off topic, but what's the best bitcoin wallet besides coinbase?
the cpinbase wallet is terrible, and they even can confiscate your money if you send it to gambling websites.!!!!personally I keep most of my Bitcoin on Binance, it feels pretty safe there but it is still an exchange. I also have an electrum bitcoin wallet which is fine.

Not even wrong, Chiesa will be panic wrestling in seconds if Diego comes forward like normal.

Chiesa will look to wrestle regardless of what Diego does. And since Chiesa is a giant WW that stupidly cut to LW for years and Diego is a LW fighting up a weight class, Chiesa likely ragdolls him.

Maybe not, Diego's grappling is great. But he is gonna look so damn small in there.

the cpinbase wallet is terrible, and they even can confiscate your money if you send it to gambling websites.!!!!personally I keep most of my Bitcoin on Binance, it feels pretty safe there but it is still an exchange. I also have an electrum bitcoin wallet which is fine.

https://techcrunch-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/techcrunch.com/2019/06/14/binance-begins-to-restrict-us-customers/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQA#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://techcrunch.com/2019/06/14/binance-begins-to-restrict-us-customers/

You have until September to get everything off of binance, if you're in the US.

Only reliable place to store crypto is on a hard wallet, like a ledger nano.

Shahbazyan wins inside -125 doesn't look bad. He can probably finish both on the feet and on the ground with GNP or sub.

Back