Reaction score
58602775_2293026594141684_3317955887921889280_o.jpg

<{jackyeah}>

Early thoughts

Jon is good parlay material
Chiesa should beat sanchez. 9 out of 10
Masvidal at good odds could be nice.

Plan on betting Rockhold if he isn’t too big of a favorite

can’t believe nunes is bettable. holly holm always gets too much respect for some reason lol.

Holm decision have a little value at +600?

Can someone post the odds for this? Only got main and co-main in the UK.

Chiesa will get murdered by Sanchez

Diego has never been submitted before and Chiesa hits like a bitch

I hope people buy into the whole “JDS is back” hype. Love the guy, but Ngannou will probably send his head into the 4th row.

I hope this "Diego is back" thing is actually serious and we can get a decent line for Chiesa. Guys, Diego beat 2 guys who are 100% NOT UFC level. He put his nuts on that weirdo brit with the tribal tattoos for 3 rounds & beat MICKEY GALL lmao.

Diego looks extremely uncomfortable on the feet. You can see how every touch effects him. He was just lucky that the UFC gave him the easiest possible fights. Now after those wins, he will have to step up and unfortunately his dreams of winning the belt will be crushed (most likely brutally).

Nunes dec @ 3.25 and Jones @ 1.18 on sportsbet

Liking Ngannou, Chiesa and Askren as well

I hope this "Diego is back" thing is actually serious and we can get a decent line for Chiesa. Guys, Diego beat 2 guys who are 100% NOT UFC level. He put his nuts on that weirdo brit with the tribal tattoos for 3 rounds & beat MICKEY GALL lmao.

Diego looks extremely uncomfortable on the feet. You can see how every touch effects him. He was just lucky that the UFC gave him the easiest possible fights. Now after those wins, he will have to step up and unfortunately his dreams of winning the belt will be crushed (most likely brutally).

To add to that...Chiesa is a different guy at 170. The guy looked literally as bad as I've EVER seen someone at a weigh in when he fought Pettis. He was an absolute corpse, and could barely stand up.

At 170 he's stronger, not depleted, and a beast grappler.

I love Diego but he is going to look TINY compared to Chiesa. Condit isn't a small WW, and Chiesa looked a weight class bigger. How the guy ever made 155 is beyond me. Diego has always been a super underrated grappler but I think he gets bullied in this fight.

Parlayed 5U on Jones + Nunes.

Going to this one live!

Nunes Dec is currently +225 and GTD is +136 over here. Both really good spots, IMO.

Bit off-topic, but that's got to be one of the cringiest UFC posters I've seen, that glove pattern in the background makes it look like everyone is wearing Mickey Mouse ears or Chun Li hair buns, goofy as hell. *shakes fist*

Back