UFC 239 - Jones vs Santos

Dynamite in his hands, damn.

I thought Nunes would win a dominant decision but the more I looked into it, the more I believe a finish will happen. Holm‘s age and the damage she took over the years are pretty high for WMMA. Amanda finished everyone despite Valentina since her reign of terror.

Holly is always a step behind when she rushes in on good strikers and Nunes will make her pay badly. Her calf kicks are also a gamechanger. When those add up and slow down Holly‘s movement, she will be helpless trying to clinch desperately like many other Nunes victims. The submission option is also a possibility. Holm‘s style is super counter striking based. She is too predictable trying to move forward.

I see this fight playing out exactly like the Anderson - Holm fight in the first 40 seconds. Amanda takes the center and picks her apart making her shoot and clinch but Amanda will stop those attempts and from there on it will be like every Nunes fight despite the Valentina fight. Her fights are always clear cut. No matter what the odds are, Nunes performs like a -1000 favourite.

Only way Nunes loses is if she shows up drunk lol. It’s really her fight to lose.

just wanted to jack off to this
<DC-Champ>

woo-hoo, just won my first ever MMA gamble, which brings me to 1-3 in my betting career, lol.
Bought Jones at -600 or something. After that ridiculous cut from bet365, that returned a monster 55 cents on my 5€ bet.

<GinJuice>

Hey kyle really believe so?? I agree with amanda but santos?
giphy.gif

Completely lost my shit last night. A lot of my bets revolved around the Austrian Wonderboy and he completely shit the bed in a pretty big upset. I didn't even have anything left to bet by the time the last three fights were on so I couldn't even chase.

Got burned hard, made a lot of bad picks... Anyone else?

Should have gone with Rencontref for that easy money early bet lol.
My bet for jan blachowicz came through though.

Back