• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 239 Jones vs Santos PBP/Discussion

Jon fights like the W is already his, no worries at all

Jones rd 3.

Not sure who's up 2-1.

Jones up 2 to 1 at least I believe going into the fourth.

Wow made Jones turn his back to hi, thats an accomplishment in itself

Has Jones lost a step and knows he cant get the TD as easy anymore? Should be able to take it down and GnP for a finish without issue but doesnt even try...

Santos has made him look beatable

Has Jones lost a step and knows he cant get the TD as easy anymore? Should be able to take it down and GnP for a finish without issue but doesnt even try...

I think this is the first time he's fought someone stronger, bigger than him with big power?

man, never bet on jones to finish, he jsut doesnt care about it...

No other way to spin it, this is a lackluster and quite frankly lazy performance by Jones.

Jones HK was wide open at the end of that round, I wish he threw it more

maybe i'm naive but i see it the other way.

dude is just way better than his opponents. he's just trying new moves.

santos gave him a fight in the first two rounds but with one leg, jones has no worry that he'll lose or pressure to try and finish it. dumb but that's how he operates IMO

to me jones just looks like he wants to prove a point with stand up

This could very well come down to this round.

Told you fuckbois Santos will come out smart and push for a dec. instead like a headless chicken swinging like everyone expected

Would be intresting if Santos drops Jones this round, wonder what the cards would say

i wouldn't be shocked if it's a draw or santos win if santos wins this last round

I think this is the first time he's fought someone stronger, bigger than him with big power?
Bigger? Jones is much bigger than Santos. All the physical tools and refuses to jab, refuses to wrestle. What moves is he even trying? This is a TERRIBLE performance for the goat

Hes fighting a 1 legged opponent too dont forget. Truly pathetic

Back