• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 239 Jones vs Santos PBP/Discussion

Well hopefully the next time he will be less trash talking to his opponents.

His job is partly to make you want watch him fight, or just watch him lose and he def accomplished that. I think I'm the only one mad here.

Need Jones by tech. dec. for huge profit lol

Jones submission, Jones round 2, Jones round 3, Under 2½, fight won't start round 4.

Santos just needs to empty the clip early. No point thining he can hang around and win a fight that goes into rounds 3,4,5. Just try for the early KO.

Santos looks good in rd1, looks like a threat but Jones hasnt put him on his back yet and once he does shit will likely change very quickly

Santos rd 1...interesting.

Why Jones wouldn't look to initiate grappling is beyond me. He has much better grappling AND better cardio. Weird.

I think Santos won round 1. Might mean nothing or something, but he was impressive enough that I didn't pull the trigger on Jones at -300 live-betting.

marreta has come a long way from getting subbed by eric fucking spicely

Rd 2 coin toss.

1-1 or 2-0 Santos.

Absolutely bizarre that Jones hasn't tried to grapple at all.

Leg injury or not, round 2 was close. Possibly a slight edge for Jones, but I don't feel confident either betting FDNGTD or Jones at anything worse than -400 anymore.

Back