UFC 236: Max vs Dustin

Dustin's gauging of distance and timing is better than Max.

Here is what will happen. Max will go in hands down, throw a right, and Dustin will catch him with a counter left on the chin, send him wobbling back, then go in for the kill. I will bump this post come fight night.

You're moving the goalpost. You said there is "absolutely nothing that says Max should win" which is stupid. If you know anything about MMA you should know that it is exceedingly foolish to count anyone out, much less a champion. There is no doubt Max has challenges coming into this fight but they have nothing to do with his precision and sure as hell not with his judgment of distance. Dustin is not better than Max.

And I don't give a fuck what you bump. You should probably focus more on addressing your autism and/or inability to read properly.

If Dustin wins I get money

There is absolutely nothing that says Max should win. Dustin Porier has exceptionally good boxing, good ground game, and good chin.

Sorry but Max is going to sleep. Let me reiterate what I said before, Max does not belong in the top 5 of the LW division.

Yeah the man who has never been dropped is 100% going to sleep.

Max is shit, really smart post.

Never breed.

You're moving the goalpost. You said there is "absolutely nothing that says Max should win" which is stupid. If you know anything about MMA you should know that it is exceedingly foolish to count anyone out, much less a champion. There is no doubt Max has challenges coming into this fight but they have nothing to do with his precision and sure as hell not with his judgment of distance. Dustin is not better than Max.

And I don't give a fuck what you bump. You should probably focus more on addressing your autism and/or inability to read properly.

If Dustin wins I get money
I didn't say there is absolutely no way Max wins, you're the autist in this discussion.

And yes, Dustin is better than Max at what Max does best. Keep crying.

Anyone that says X fighter has zero chance to win should be posting a bet slip with their life savings on the line.

I didn't say there is absolutely no way Max wins, you're the autist in this discussion.

And yes, Dustin is better than Max at what Max does best. Keep crying.

"No, u!"

Hey. Dipshit. What do you think "absolutely nothing that says Max should win" implies? You're full of shit and you know it. Quit your backpeddling. You misspoke, just own it and move on. Trying to redefine things or bend yourself around reality, i.e. trying to discard nuance by insinuating their words should be interpreted in a way that is clearly counterintuitive to the context is what women do when they know they've lost an argument. Stop being a pussy, and stop arguing like a little bitch

You've got no basis for saying Dustin is better than Max at what he does best. Max is known for his footwork and timing.

"No, u!"

Hey. Dipshit. What do you think "absolutely nothing that says Max should win" implies? You're full of shit and you know it. Quit your backpeddling. You misspoke, just own it and move on. Trying to redefine things or bend yourself around reality is what women do when they know they've lost an argument. Stop being a pussy

You've got no basis for saying Dustin is better than Max at what he does best. Max is known for his footwork and timing.
No not really, your autism is too much to comprehend the conversation. Maybe someone else can chime in and explain like you're 5 how they are not the same thing.

Hope you feel better soon.

No not really, your autism is too much to comprehend the conversation. Maybe someone else can chime in and explain like you're 5 how they are not the same thing.

Hope you feel better soon.

Yeah, you got nothing. Dumb shitmonger. Nice sidestep, your footwork and ability to dodge is better than Dustin's

At first I was super disappointed about this fight since Tony got shafted again, but given the circumstances, I'm actually amped up to see this. Rooting for Max but Dustin has proven himself at 155, should be a great match.

Yeah, you got nothing. Dumb shitmonger. Nice sidestep, your footwork and ability to dodge is better than Dustin's
Fine then, I guess I will be the one to explain it to you like you're 5.

Winning on paper is different than winning in reality, it doesn't always pan out in reality, especially in a sport like MMA.

Hope this helps.

78_1k_16-1.jpg

Winning on paper is different than winning in reality, it doesn't always pan out in reality, especially in a sport like MMA.

Hope this helps.

78_1k_16-1.jpg

Which is exactly what I said in my first post in this thread you dumbass. You've almost quoted me verbatim.

Verbatim is a word that means "exactly"
On paper Max should win. I have this weird nagging feeling that Dustin will knock him out.

Yeah sure, but last three guys who got ko'd like that have all been dropped.. Max hasn't been dropped. What are the odds he gets sparked cold before he even gets dropped?
Almost everytime I say something like that it ends up happening lol. Recently when Wonderboy fought Pettis I said "besides Cerrone who Pettis finished with a body kick Pettis has only ko'd grapplers and he hasn't ko'd anybody since 2013 so what are the chances of him knocking out a high level striker at 170?" Was even more shocking that it was a punch that did it, against GSP I thought Hendricks only had a punchers chance considering GSP appeared to be the much better striker and had a 7" reach advantage. Then Hendricks went into full kickboxer mode that fight.. Anything can happen, I wouldn't be shocked if either guy got ko'd in rd 1. I might be a bit surprised if Holloway manages to submit Poirier though.

I predict Tony won't get a title shot till he's 40 and coming out of 3rd retirement.
Off a 22 fight win streak.
:(

Dustin finishes him, probably submission
Dustin gets hit a lot and Dustin has underated offensive wrestling.
Dustin will mix powerful strikes aswell as takedowns in order to get submission, 2nd or 3rd round
Sherdog will be shocked
How does Dustin getting hit a lot help him?

lmfao @ people picking Dustin Poirier. Holloway has beaten much better fighters. Poirier will look like he doesn't belong in there.

Hope this helps.

78_1k_16-1.jpg

Is Autism something to make fun of?

Would you make fun of someone in a wheelchair, or with a muscle wasting illnes??

Back