PBP UFC 236: Holloway vs. Poirier 2 - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

yXif9rK.gif

Main Card (PPV - 10pm ET/7pm PT)
155lbs Max Holloway (20-3) vs. Dustin Poirier (24-5, 1NC)
185lbs Kelvin Gastelum (15-3, 1NC) vs. Israel Adesanya (16-0)
205lbs Eryk Anders (11-3) vs. Khalil Rountree Jr. (7-3)
170 Alan Jouban (16-6) vs. Dwight Grant (9-2)
205 Ovince Saint Preux (23-12) vs. Nikita Krylov (24-6)

fc9RiCD.png

Memorial thread for FrankieNYC

NOTE: We are implementing a new feature called LIVE THREADS. To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator

You are the man Jack. I was starting to think like ...

200.gif

I think adesyana wins by decision

I think adesyana wins by decision

Don’t mind me, I’m already imbibing... But I gotta break your balls on this...

source.gif

giphy.gif

I got the impression you were taking Adesanya by decision from your Tapology picks.

Don’t mind me, I’m already imbibing... But I gotta break your balls on this...

source.gif

giphy.gif

I got the impression you were taking Adesanya by decision from your Tapology picks.

Rooting for Kelvin but I think Adesayna put points him. Hope I'm wrong

I'm so hungover I'm not sure I'm gonna make it... At 6am this morning j was puking out of a van window on my way to work with my boss driving.

<DC-Champ>

I'm so hungover I'm not sure I'm gonna make it... At 6am this morning j was puking out of a van window on my way to work with my boss driving.

<DC-Champ>

Suck it up!

gzFR72HXCT5K4aov_9Av2Bvu01vUtK0OpP6lBQ5Obs9zJBXb6yQanZvRUqbOmqM74M-VcodcR5vr9UDCM8DJg2XgI2whwdnOfKr6JC3608Hoj1AWl-XD5HeHT9eTHs1g2VkfUaKtNTgiPKad35pn-wxRQfBTiMw=w250-h186-nc

Justine Kish in UFC history... Oh shit.

Superstitious shit needs to stay way. I don’t need any more UFC shit shows than I’ve already seen.

hqdefault.jpg

Haha... it’s the 13th mothafuckas. Traditionally only one day is more lucky for me. Friday the 13th. I’m getting paid tonight. To those in the know. Get down on my predictions.

Back