UFC 227 fight night weights: All but six fighters come in over CSAC regulations

So this is the bullshit that rerards are using to try and discredit DJ now? That Cody is small for his division? Man I can't imagine what's it like to be such a loser you have to create these utterly bizarre mental gymnastics to try and discredit a great fighter.

Thank GOD, they have you to protect them. You should help them with forming a union once and for all.

<Gordonhat>

So this is the bullshit that rerards are using to try and discredit DJ now? That Cody is small for his division? Man I can't imagine what's it like to be such a loser you have to create these utterly bizarre mental gymnastics to try and discredit a great fighter.
it's not mental gymnastics, the difference between MM and dillashaw in fight night will be negligible. but, this is all gone now, MM lost

Im surprised Demetrious Johnson weighed a pound more than Cejuda at 142 on fight night.

DJ is short but he is a heavy dude wtf he was saying he only walks around at 134 pounds that dude is full of shit now lol got exposed he probably walks around at 145 and 5 foot 2 inches tall

He could easily make 135 pounds he just knows he wouldn't be able to beat those guys

Im surprised Demetrious Johnson weighed a pound more than Cejuda at 142 on fight night.

DJ is short but he is a heavy dude wtf he was saying he only walks around at 134 pounds that dude is full of shit now lol got exposed he probably walks around at 145 and 5 foot 2 inches tall

He could easily make 135 pounds he just knows he wouldn't be able to beat those guys
You do know he fought at that weight before and even put on a respectable fight against Cruz for the belt.

You do know he fought at that weight before and even put on a respectable fight against Cruz for the belt.
Yes I know he fought there but he refuses to go back up to challenge TJ.

Mighty mouse weighs more than Cody.

It makes him look bad to be honest.

I've heard DJ mention 142lbs before. I looked up an interview and last October he basically says he's 138lbs on an empty stomach and 142-143lbs after a big meal.

“ I’ll stay at 125lbs. Last night I went out to dinner, had two chicken breasts with mashed potatoes, broccolini, it was seasoned, had all the good-goods on it. And I woke up weighing 138.1lbs. So, it’s not [a problem for me to make 125lbs]. The only time I get to like, 142-143lbs, is I have a rack of ribs with a delicious negra modelo. I eat whatever I want and still be able to make this weight. Yeah, I eat dessert and all this stuff. I had oreos before I came down [to the media lunch]. I had chocolate ones because I ate through all the vanilla oreos that day before.”

“so, for me being at 125lbs it’s not a problem. But if the money is right and if it makes sense for me to go up to fight at 135lbs, then yeah, I’ll entertain it. At the same time, those guys — the last time I talked to [dominick cruz], he said he got up to 165lbs. I was like, the biggest I’ve ever got was maybe 148lbs and that was after surgery because I couldn’t train. Other than that, I’ve never — when I’m active, drinking, eating whatever I want — never [got that big]. I may, after a full meal, come home at 146lbs but then the next morning I’m like 143-142lbs.” — demetrious johnson during the ufc 216 media lunch.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/vid...-lee-diet-weigh-cut-food-ufc-216-media-lunch/

It seems 16.5% weight cuts are pretty regular. I think we'll see official 20% cuts eventually. I bet he will be from the LW division. It can be a FW too. Holloway or Ortega perhaps.

I say 11% ,maybe 12% is right to set re-weight in limits. 11 or 11.5 really
and how 10% is way too low would force almost everyone to move up.
Looking at 227 and Bellator 201 data seems I was pretty spot on

If you look at guys with good performance output
TJ, Simone, Munhoz you see this is good for fans and promoters too.......

IE 11-12% gets high output, 15% gets gassed fighters rd 3 and less exciting

I say 11% ,maybe 12% is right to set re-weight in limits. 11 or 11.5 really
and how 10% is way too low would force almost everyone to move up.
Looking at 227 and Bellator 201 data seems I was pretty spot on

If you look at guys with good performance output
TJ, Simone, Munhoz you see this is good for fans and promoters too.......

IE 11-12% gets high output, 15% gets gassed fighters rd 3 and less exciting

Darren Till cuts from 205 to 176.

Thank GOD, they have you to protect them. You should help them with forming a union once and for all.

<Gordonhat>

Lol Actually just like making fun of morons like you. That your retard handlers even let you people on the internet is a constant surprise to me.

I found out from Joe Rogan that 10% of 135 is...... well 10% of 100 is 10, so it's a little more than that

DC lied to me. Said they were all under 10%

DJ lost to the smaller man on Saturday.

DJ weighed 142.....cejudo 141.... So much for that p4p....

man DJ haters are so hilariously dumb. half of them want to discredit him by saying the minimum 7 pounds TJ has on him is neglible, the other half wants to make out the maybe one pound difference between him and cejudo into a huge deal.

CAnt make up your tiny irrational heads.

man DJ haters are so hilariously dumb. half of them want to discredit him by saying the minimum 7 pounds TJ has on him is neglible, the other half wants to make out the maybe one pound difference between him and cejudo into a huge deal.

CAnt make up your tiny irrational heads.
Settle down, Beavis.

At 125 a small nugget of shit in the intestines would account for a large swing in weight. Just saying.

Settle down, Beavis.

Sorry, did I hurt your retarded little feelings? I always wondered do retards like you even have real feelings or is it like when a dog looks sad?

I mean, I guess morons are technically people too it's just kinda like feeling bad for a bag of moldy oranges, you know?

Sorry, did I hurt your retarded little feelings? I always wondered do retards like you even have real feelings or is it like when a dog looks sad?

I mean, I guess morons are technically people too it's just kinda like feeling bad for a bag of moldy oranges, you know?
Don't get short with me Mr. Frodo!

Back