UFC 210 - DC vs AJ 2 - Buffalo - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooks is a decision machine but he's very good in all area's of the game. The only way I can see Oliveira winning is by sub. Oliveira is a big FW that usually enjoyed a size advantage, he doesn't have that here. I think Brooks will shut down his sub attempt easier than people think, Brooks is heavy on top too and he will own the wrestling advantage. I think he holds the striking advantage too. Remember this guy beat Chandler twice!
This is true, but styles make fights. I just have a sneaky feeling Oliveira will snag a guillotine off of a takedown attempt.

Weidman eating french toast with syrup on Monday. Confidence decrease. Please don't let this be another tiramisu debacle.

Mousasi+bibulatov+cummins+gillespie set 50 euro to win over 300 euro
haha easy win

Brooks is a decision machine but he's very good in all area's of the game. The only way I can see Oliveira winning is by sub. Oliveira is a big FW that usually enjoyed a size advantage, he doesn't have that here. I think Brooks will shut down his sub attempt easier than people think, Brooks is heavy on top too and he will own the wrestling advantage. I think he holds the striking advantage too. Remember this guy beat Chandler twice!

I agree, Oliveiras only shot is sub and more than likely guillotine. Once its locked its very hard to escape and Oliveira sets it up a move ahead so it could be hard for Brooks to see coming in some situations. Brooks fight against Held is a huge confidence increase if anyone is doubting Brooks.

Seems a lot of you are on Cote, I was at first too, switched and now I'm kinda doubtng Alves. I'll have to take a 20th look now

I rarely bet props, moneyline is far superior. If do bet props it's only ITD and decision props. And I will only do that if I get a significant price upgrade and feel my fighter only has that one way to win. Cruz by decision for example.

It's not just about the money for me though, it's 90% about the money but I also like to be right too much to accurately describe. On top of that, I think breakng down fights till you can eventually say if someone wins by DEC or ITD and if ITD, exactly how and what strike or sub will do it, I think you improve your game tremendously.

You think Usman can KO Strickland?

Could, but unlikely imo. Usman will just strike to close distance per usual and look for tds. Strickland probably has the advantage standing. Usman could use the TD threat to land that big overhand right, but Strickland never been KO'd, doubt Usman is the one to do it.

They say a wise man seeks the council of many, so does Burgos win ITD or DEC? What about Mousasi, ITD or DEC? Can Alves KO Cote? Finding these to be a lil tough to chose as of now.

I favor decision but am sticking with ML for main play on that fight

Weidman and Cummins elite plays.
Cormier meh
Strickland's head will be taken clean off.
Strick ate some BOMBS from Ponz, I think he's got a chin on him. Usman's striking relies entirely on the threat of the TD, before he gets that going it looks very rudimentary. See the Edwards fight or the Alves fight. They were piecing him up and Alves was able to avoid the clinch entirely before he gassed.

Holy confidence decrease. Holbrook looks waaay bigger than Double G

Holy confidence decrease. Holbrook looks waaay bigger than Double G
Franca was bigger. GG is a small LW but he's very strong. I think this fight is a lot closer than some people think, could be a weird one to score too because of Holbrook's offensive sub game of his back.

gregor is insanely strong, a great athlete, faster, a much better wrestler and a superior striker (his striking will look better in this fight, he was up against a much bigger opponent in franca with a 7 inch reach advantage and still caught him multiple times with precise timing).

the only advantage holbrook has is submissions. nijem rocked holbrook with blitzing hooks that looked like something you'd see in a nightclub fight - gregor can win the fight standing or with ground and pound. holbrook has had some lucky wins but he's not really that good.

if holbrook had got his deserved losses against nijem, and perhaps 1 legged mathews, gregor would be -400 here.

If anyone hasn't played Gregor yet and wants to, I'd def wait til after weigh ins. I'll prob add more to his decision line if it drops after

If anyone hasn't played Gregor yet and wants to, I'd def wait til after weigh ins. I'll prob add more to his decision line if it drops after
#Elite analysis sir

Was just thinking the same thing. Casuals will be like "but dat guy is so much bigger. Instant win. Gimme my moneys!".

^^ lol is your AV for real?
#Elite analysis sir

Was just thinking the same thing. Casuals will be like "but dat guy is so much bigger. Instant win. Gimme my moneys!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back