UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey Weigh-ins 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK (Discussion)

Just seen this posted, Hendricks and Magny in the same sauna

C03Be_qUsAErHrq.jpg

So did Hendricks miss weight and he has an hour to make it? What is currently going on? Has the hour timer started yet?
He hasn't even attempted as far as I can tell. I'm at work and kind of toggling back and forth though.

Is Nunes facing off against herself tonight?

Could you imagine if the site dies during 207, like last night during that Rizin event.

I'd go nuts.

I wanted to talk about Rin, and BAM...

I couldn't get back in here for about an hr. Somebody said 3 hrs. I wonder if it was different for everyone ? Or if ppl were exaggerating?

Could you imagine if the site dies during 207, like last night during that Rizin event.

I'd go nuts.

I couldn't get back in here for about an hr. Somebody said 3 hrs. I wonder if it was different for everyone ? Or if ppl were exaggerating?
Same, i was not able to enter Sherdog for atleast 5 hours

I'd go nuts.

I just saw a 3 hour gap in the times posted in the Rizin discussion. Don't know what caused it yet.

I just saw a 3 hour gap in the times posted in the Rizin discussion. Don't know what caused it yet.

WME wants you guys to keep the Rizin threads away from their product. This was just a warning

<{danayeah}>

So did Hendricks miss weight and he has an hour to make it? What is currently going on? Has the hour timer started yet?

He hasnt weighed in yet. As far as I remember there is no extra hour for early weigh ins, you get one chance

LOL...

I suppose it could have been 3 hrs for me too. But, I didn't actually time it. I was drinking watching the fights. I may have lost track of time.

Maybe it only seemed like an hr.

why doesnt ariel interview a fighter instead of talking about pigs.

Back