UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey Weigh-ins 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK (Discussion)

Ronda came in at 12pm on the dot, weighed in at 135 on the dot, and bounced lol. Six minutes later, and nobody else has even weighed in yet
Where's the guy that said Ronda would be a no-show for the fight ? Theoretically she could still pull out. But, I'd bet every cent I have. That she fights.

Lord of the noses needs stop talking so much

You can tell Ronda is in Ariel's head already, he's so mad

<36>

Hendricks gonna be over, I'm almost certain. I figured Magny's scrawny ass would have already weighed in as well.

Was going to say the same about Neil......strange he is a no show currently.

Is the 5 pound rule now comission wide or just for NY? Because if its comission wide maybe Magny is waiting for Hendricks to weigh in so that he could pound water and make sure its within the 5 pounds.

Have Cody & Cruz weighed in?

Neil is probably waiting, to see if Hendricks can make it. If he can't and its over a certain amount he can still do a catch weight.

Is the 5 pound rule now comission wide or just for NY? Because if its comission wide maybe Magny is waiting for Hendricks to weigh in so that he could pound water and make sure its within the 5 pounds.

Good point and yes both made 135

So did Hendricks miss weight and he has an hour to make it? What is currently going on? Has the hour timer started yet?

Don't believe that's the case, but I could be wrong on that rule with all the changes recently and different state rules.......also both title fights are official.

Back