UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey Weigh-ins 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK (Discussion)

Nunes is a mature professional, unlike Rousey who behaves like a spoiled brat.

She also has very endearing qualities.

Both Ronda and Nunes have very skilful Mothers/Mentor's and are lifetime martial artists.
If Ronda wasn't such nutjob, she would realise they have a lot in common.

I hope Amanda gets good PPV Point numbers, Rousey isn't helping.

people boooooooooing Amanda?
Get ur fukin tissues ready !

No cup guy at weigh ins?

saku%20cup%20noodles_zpsf5ixrar6.png

Meh...

Amanda does a better job at keeping a distance and picking her shots and moving away. Ronda will be made to look like an inept child. I called the Holly loss as well.
I'm okay with your prediction (very okay) :)

I've always been completely indifferent to Cruz and not a Cody fan either. I think i'm leaning towards wanting to see Cody land that shot. Don't know why. Nothing personal but i like the future matchups for the belt if he has it.
Dom's contracted an immediate re-run if Cody winz... just sayin... he needz to do it twice.

How many times has Hendricks missed weight now? thats gotta be about 5 or maybe more
Interestingly I can't remember a time he made weight since USADA.... & even if he did he alwayz looks like living death where before he didn't look so bad.

Not saying anything here...

;)

Interestingly I can't remember a time he made weight since USADA.... & even if he did he alwayz looks like living death where before he didn't look so bad.

;)
<[analyzed}>

;)
Yup it certainly fits in. I think he will be gone if he gets beat tomorrow night, too many times he has missed weight and that will be 4 loses in a row. He'll be gone I reckon. I don't think the guy has a nice personality to be honest, I noticed it at UFC fan expo when I was there, he was certainly a lot more moody than all the other fighters. No weight cutting at that time, just a expo.

What a disgusting fucking crowd. Go Amanda, retire this DNB for good!

The video was recommended to me on YouTube. It must have been because I was watching a bunch of breastfeeding videos.

Not judging, I just found it strange.. now I have that in my history as well I should wipe it all 1 hour back just to be safe. XD

Yup it certainly fits in. I think he will be gone if he gets beat tomorrow night, too many times he has missed weight and that will be 4 loses in a row. He'll be gone I reckon. I don't think the guy has a nice personality to be honest, I noticed it at UFC fan expo when I was there, he was certainly a lot more moody than all the other fighters. No weight cutting at that time, just a expo.

Awe... my man Big Rig ain't the bell of the ball? Damn... I used to like him... but I can kind of see where you're coming from based on some of the stuff I've seen as well. :oops:

i think rousey/ nunes is a toss up, also, has @Concrete Whale killed himself?
the guy spends his life obsessing over rousey hate threads and dissappears when its about to go down

Back