• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey Weigh-ins 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK (Discussion)

Ronda looks great. Amanda tried too much with the mask. Both look ready.

Didn't think Nunes would come out with anything but she comes out with a lion mask... Ronda looked shook in the staredown (I swear she was shaking, like a little), and then she walks off.

NzlJB7g.jpg

Nunes is awesome, but that mask was a terrible idea imo lol

And you talk about giving 10`s like candys <mma3>

She is a solid 7 at 135 lbs.

OH MY SWEET SUMMER CHILD

She gets bonus points for it being something that only exists for a fleeting moment in time
There's a science to my madness

ufc shills in the crowd,lol

Crowd boos Amanda lol. Obviously no shertards were in the audience.

Nunes is awesome, but that mask was a terrible idea imo lol
Best staredown ever in the history of the sport. Best mask ever and best idea ever in the history of UFC

But that's just my opinion haha

How can you not like Nunes. She seriously has to be one of the most likable people in the UFC.

Hope Amanda KNOCKS THE FUCK OUT OF RONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't hold your breath. I'd like the same outcome, but it ain't gonna go down like that. Ronda's favored for a reason; she'll most likely get the W.

WTF ?

Ronda looked good during the face-off. But also backed down very quick when Dana gave the cue.

For not speaking on camera. I hope Rousey gets KTFO. The fans deserve more than that.

I have to make my final prediction based on that... BRUTAL.

Is Ronda gonna gonna stick around for a post fight interview if she wins? Absolutely no chance if he loses, of course. Will she show up to the presser? I'm even more intrigued in thi fight now lol. Ronda is a promotional genius!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back