UFC 207 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 2 is OUT and ROUSEY IS ON IT

QUEEN RONDA IS BACK BABY

lol Your man enough to put a tattoo on your neck for the rest of your life.

You dont bitch out and cover it cause someone tells you too.
Someone tell him to cover his neck tattoo?

Ronda looks in good shape physically, but she seems timid like shes lost her edge, hope she brings it

And wtf Cody doing ice skating 5 days before a title fight... I saw his ass almost slip like 3 times lol
I'm questioning his diet choices... smores, hot chocolate and two full sized scoops of cream... I hope he makes weight.

Not a fan of Noonez but I hope Ronda gets beat into the living death. Again. She was mentally shattered once. Let's do it again!

I'm questioning his diet choices... smores, hot chocolate and two full sized scoops of cream... I hope he makes weight.
I get the idea of eating a bit more if your weight's good, but you should still be eating clean.

Is there another cocky, image obsessed fighter who did something like this recently and then missed weight?!

Damn, she looks better than ever physically

Around 7:40

#FearTheReturn

#OneStepBackToMoveForward

3879275b842f9f304517ab37941dbb31.png

25bc33d3e9d6815c2c0189df9c03f515.png

Ronda looking thick, solid, tight.

People underestimate Ronda's upper body strength.

This could turn into an ugly, grueling battle round by round.

Is there another cocky, image obsessed fighter who did something like this recently and then missed weight?!
Olivera do Bronx, Anthony Show time... heck big rig Jonny did it too...

They just can't resist stuffing down the bad stuff on tv.

Ronda looks in good shapbity, but she seems timid like shes lost her edge, hope she brings it

And wtf Cody doing ice skating 5 days before a title fight... I saw his ass almost slip like 3 times lol

Nah, I think she's just trying to be humble, so no backlash if she gets her butt kicked again.

Cruz is hard work all day baby.

People complaining and saying it'd be depressing are idiots. If you like yourself you don't need people to keep you company all the time. That's what losers do to keep themselves distracted from their miserable lives.

He's the GOAT. Cody doesn't stand a chance.

Agree. If you can't enjoy time by yourself, you don't love yourself, and like yourself as a person.

Amanda's GF is such a boring little Midwestern looking chick.

Don't dedicated, but c'mon, it's Christmas man, you gotta spend a few hours with friends and family. It's not like you're literally training the whole day.

She is in phenomenal shape. Damn.

Also, I like Cody as a fighter but what's up with those scarves bro.. next thing he'll be wearing capris and shit

She seems kinda off, tone of her voice, her movements/behaviour.. the word delicate comes to mind despite her buff appearance.
I hope she can bring it out of her in the fight otherwise ufff..

How can Cody go ice skating so close to the fight? it's dangerous as you can easily fall and break your palm or something...pretty stupid if you ask me...but Cody doesn't seem very bright anyway.

And what's with americans and their marshmallows? It's one of the most disgusting things I tried in my life, besides marmite.

Back