UFC 207 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 2 is OUT and ROUSEY IS ON IT

Cruz is hard work all day baby.

People complaining and saying it'd be depressing are idiots. If you like yourself you don't need people to keep you company all the time. That's what losers do to keep themselves distracted from their miserable lives.

He's the GOAT. Cody doesn't stand a chance.

What I took from UFC embedded 207 episode 2
  • Cody seems very relaxed and ready Cody's girl is more cute than gorgeous
  • Cody wears gay looking scarfs and looks like he can pull out a shotgun out of that long coat
  • Cruze seems like a man who loves his solitude
  • Cruze looks like he may live somewhere near me (not good)
  • Cruze training on Christmas feels like fear
  • Amanda & girlfriend consistently bring the boredom and almost make wanna root for Ronda
  • Faber is a damn good guy
  • TAM is family and if were smaller and less intimidating looking I would be a team TAM man
  • Faber got a "HOUSE" Cruz gotta cottage
  • Ronda looks tick! Looks like a heavy FW trying to come down to BW at that taping
  • Ronda looks grumpy 24/7
Please no more Amanda & girlfriend shopping for matching hats hell show me your soft & delicates for washing, pillow fight on the bed, hot oil massage each other NO MORE THRIFT SHOP SHOPPING!!!!

What I took from UFC embedded 207 episode 2
  • Cody seems very relaxed and ready Cody's girl is more cute than gorgeous
  • Cody wears gay looking scarfs and looks like he can pull out a shotgun out of that long coat
  • Cruze seems like a man who loves his solitude
  • Cruze looks like he may live somewhere near me (not good)
  • Cruze training on Christmas feels like fear
  • Amanda & girlfriend consistently bring the boredom and almost make wanna root for Ronda
  • Faber is a damn good guy
  • TAM is family and if were smaller and less intimidating looking I would be a team TAM man
  • Faber got a "HOUSE" Cruz gotta cottage
  • Ronda looks tick! Looks like a heavy FW trying to come down to BW at that taping
  • Ronda looks grumpy 24/7
Please no more Amanda & girlfriend shopping for matching hats hell show me your soft & delicates for washing, pillow fight on the bed, hot oil massage each other NO MORE THRIFT SHOP SHOPPING!!!!

lLOLOL

Cody:
You know, you know, you know.
Gay scarf.
Something something-Faber cooking and Cody ice skating with his girlfriend.

Cruz: Dedicated, but boring.

Amanda Nunes: She went to the laundromat with her girlfriend wearing a Santa cap.

Ronda: Much better shape. A little humor. Not much else.

Damn, she looks better than ever physically

Around 7:40

#FearTheReturn

#OneStepBackToMoveForward

3879275b842f9f304517ab37941dbb31.png

5533dc99ef5da6070a3048b3f3cd112a.png

2dae504ffe20213f9fdf1a9c1c27a439.png

25bc33d3e9d6815c2c0189df9c03f515.png

Unfit to fight according to @koclem

Wash your mouth and show some respect to the man's best friend, I'd prefer a dog than shitty fake friends that are close to me only because I'm rich

0fgjhs1s55hs2jlon.a9a58bf3.jpg

YidfL.jpg
Quoted for the fucking truth.
As cliche as it may sound, dogs are truly a man's best friend.

Cruz is hard work all day baby.

People complaining and saying it'd be depressing are idiots. If you like yourself you don't need people to keep you company all the time. That's what losers do to keep themselves distracted from their miserable lives.

He's the GOAT. Cody doesn't stand a chance.
Conor is the GOAT.

Ronda looks in great shape, looking real fucking solid. Honestly I think her chances just shot up, but a well connected shot from Nunez and that body means jack shit.

Ronda looks in good shape physically, but she seems timid like shes lost her edge, hope she brings it

And wtf Cody doing ice skating 5 days before a title fight... I saw his ass almost slip like 3 times lol

Yeah Cody posted that ice skating shit on Instagram and got flamed by the fans lmao.

I agree about Ronda...not really sure what to think, which is fuckin awesome lol. She looked pretty bad before the photo shoot/makeup...like it was already a tough weight cut. Then at the photo shoot she looked physically on point, but very very nervous...and everyone seemed to be walking on eggshells around her. So entertaining. I'm marking-out hard for this fight now lol.

A study was done and it concluded people with less friends tend to be smarter. Of course thats not a given.
Cruz is one of the smartest guys in the UFC.

People give him shit for being lonely but he can get a wife and have kids when he retires in a couple of years... you know he has still some work to do. Gotta respect his dedication to the sport even with all the career ending injuries he had.

Rondas ass looked just as saggy as vs Holm, what are you kids on.

I read "Rousey" and "OUT" and became scared for a sec.

am i the only one seeing that there is something fake between faber and cody when they talk to eachother?

Ronda caking on the makeup for a photo shoot, what a surprise

raw

Back