UFC 207 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 2 is OUT and ROUSEY IS ON IT

When Ronda is in shape shes actually reall bangable. You are gay as shit if you dont admit that.

Cody's girlfriend probably makes him cover up those neck tatooz with that scarf... lol...

She is probably with him because of them neck tattoos

EDIT: neck tattoos, facial tattoos, are gay. Gayer than AIDS

Ronda seems in good spirits & looks in shape ready to go

When Ronda is in shape shes actually reall bangable. You are gay as shit if you dont admit that.

Washington...go Seahawks...Whidbey Island born and raised...what up 206! The OG...

Ok all that nonsense aside...NO. I am not gay and I would not care to penetrate Ronda regardless if she is non-fight, pre-fight, post-fight, in the middle of a weight cut...when I look at her I see Jeff Cohen.

To each their own.

Ronda looks ready as fuck, big shoulders, strong traps and we all know she's pissed off. I feel sorry for Amanda Nunes having to fight the motivated goat of womens mma.

Ansaroff would be hot as shit if she wasn't a butch lesbian. Shame.

And Ronda looks INCREDIBLE. War Ronda.

Last edited:
Washington...go Seahawks...Whidbey Island born and raised...what up 206! The OG...

Ok all that nonsense aside...NO. I am not gay and I would not care to penetrate Ronda regardless if she is non-fight, pre-fight, post-fight, in the middle of a weight cut...when I look at her I see Jeff Cohen.

To each their own.

c18.gif

Ronda looks ready as fuck, big shoulders, strong traps and we all know she's pissed off. I feel sorry for Amanda Nunes having to fight the motivated goat of womens mma.

Dude, she is not submitting Nunes

SHE'S GOING TO DESTROY NUNES ON THE FUCKING FEET, ROUSEY TKO RD 2

<{natewhut}>

Who really cares if she is in this stuff or not. In the end she is like Conor right now, could do zero press and the arena will still be sold out to see her fight.

OK Ronda.

Dude, she is not submitting Nunes

SHE'S GOING TO DESTROY NUNES ON THE FUCKING FEET, ROUSEY TKO RD 2

<{natewhut}>

For real, it wouldn't surprise me if Ronda worked on her striking this whole time off. Nunes will be matched on the feet and Ronda takes her arm on the ground.
<{natewhut}>

uh oh Cody just pulled a Anthony "Steak Time" Pettis
CzQYih_XcAEU85q.jpg

giphy.gif

To each their own.

<{anton}>

Back