UFC 205 - Conor vs Alvarez - NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weidman doesn't look good to me, and coming off that neck surgery, my confidence has increase in Romero.

wtfffffffff alvarez dropped 30 points? whyyyyy

i wanted like +200, gonna hate myself if we don't get +150 range again.. maybe casual $ will come in on conor to drive it back up...

Gezz man, these guys! biggest fucking card ever, MSG, your on a Conor card where lots of eyeballs will be on you, you can gain tons of new fans and you come in overweight and risk the fight being canceled? What the FOOK!

absolute joke, gastelum & alves are gonna regret this for a long time

Amount of Legless or bust parlays gonna be unreal

I'm in the UK right now, thinking of putting £10 on Alvarez first round KO. It'll return £170.

Thoughts? I'm just thinking that McGregor is acting the same was as he was before the first Diaz fight, and going by how many people are now disrespecting him (Woodley etc) I can see him cracking Aldo style, and ending up KO'd late on in the round.

LOL at Conor acting like Woodley wouldn't absolutely maul him

what do you guys think about the mcgregor submission line +2300? I know i know bear with me here. I can envision a scenario where he hurts eddie real bad and tries to submit him. In a recent video mcgregor said he doesnt like what they say about his grappling skills and he feels he has something to prove. Plus he has been working with dillon danis a lot the last 8 months. I also believe eddie just got his brown belt. Mcgregor is a brown belt since the mendes fight. Now of course you can argue which belt means more, a kavanagh brown belt or an almeida brown belt. But i can see mcgregor having success if he hits him hard enough to the point that eddie is dazed and can't keep up in all the chaos. Mcgregor knows eddie is tough and no matter how tough you are a choke will put you to sleep.

so 5d has alvarez RD4/5 as +1100 & +1300

BM has alvarez RD4/5 as +2000 & +2500

BM has BOTH guys in RD4/5 as +950 & +1500

---

conor DEC up to +809, too... (on 5d)

Sounds like Kennedy vs Jacare is on

watch the clip, Kennedy is all smiles and is obviously withholding info

Rumor is Masvidal is heading to NYC to weigh in and fill against Cerrone. Not credible but it would be pretty badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back