• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 205 - Conor vs Alvarez - NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad but i'd throw out Alves just because he missed weight, cannot weigh more than 173 tomorrow, and supposedly had food poisoning.
If they all win besides that I'd hedge on Alvarez.

Regardless, Miller hasn't looked great by any means recently. Alves is still going to be the bigger fighter despite not being able to weigh more than 173. I just see Miller having a hard time getting Alves down, and Alves has the superior stand up.

Regardless, Miller hasn't looked great by any means recently. Alves is still going to be the bigger fighter despite not being able to weigh more than 173. I just see Miller having a hard time getting Alves down, and Alves has the superior stand up.
i favor him to win, but hes too risky to put in a 5 or 6 team parlay.

Big line movement on the Luque Belal fight, Muhammed down to -105 on 5dimes, while Luque still being +125 on some euro books
Thanks for the heads up. Only fight left I had to find a line I like, and with Belal dec now at +191 i'm good with that

Is anyone confident in a winner in Weidman vs Romero?

I'm staying the fuck away from it. The way I look at it, Chris is going to struggle hard to get Romero down until later in the fight. Romero has huge power in his hands, I can see either one of them winning a close decision.

I hope Weidman pulls it out, but who knows...If anyone's confident in either fighter I'd love to hear your reasoning.

Luque's line dropping. I parlayed Luque, Tate and Chookagian. Some euro books still have Luque 2.10.

Love that Yoel line. WIll hammer his line soon. Hopefully people keep betting on Weidman lol.

I'm at a bar near MSG right now. Doing one more drink then heading to the weigh in.

Embedded Ep.5 : One interesting Tidbit from Joanna in Polish. She says to Karolina, "I've heard you've been sick this week with some kind of bacteria, good luck with that." Usually that would mean something along the lines of food poisoning when you use the word "bacteria" in Polish, something thats upsetting your stomach etc.

They conveniently didn't caption that part.

Any reason for the line change for Belal/Luque? Because I'm pretty set on playing Belal but maybe there was something I didn't know? Why the swing?

Something happened during weigh ins? Backstage?

I think Belal would have looked just as amazing against the 3 guys that Luque destroyed.

Embedded Ep.5 : One interesting Tidbit from Joanna in Polish. She says to Karolina, "I've heard you've been sick this week with some kind of bacteria, good luck with that." Usually that would mean something along the lines of food poisoning when you use the word "bacteria" in Polish, something thats upsetting your stomach etc.

They conveniently didn't caption that part.

Glad we're all diverse here that we catch things like this. I remember a Korean dude came in here telling us that Hyun Gyu Lim still smokes cigarettes which was a red flag.

When we get some Cambodian I'll be sure to translate lol.

Dog parlay. Every single leg is interchangeable. I only picked these because of the value.

Joanna could be due for a finish here? Karolina has no outs if she starts to lose the striking because she's not a wrestler. Joanna motivated for a finish on such a big card. The moment might be too big for simple little girl Karolina.

Yoel/MJ you already know my stance on those.

Jim Miller cuz of Thiago's weight problems.

Belal is very technical and can outwork Luque IMO.

IMG_1017.PNG

Really nothing too solid compared to last week. I was really on the Ferguson train 200% I'm not quite feeling the same about anyone here because I'm not happy with some of the value being offered for instance if Edgar's decision was at plus odds it would be a top play for me.

The reason it is hard to get a guy to tweet that he is ready to step in at the last minute is that.... the guy who usually does it is Cerrone

Shit, I already put 5 units on Belal at like -145 or I would be hitting the hell out of these lines. Also got a lot of parlay money riding on Joanna, I don't really see how KK could possibly win this fight. I'm kinda glad Gastelum/Cerrone got cancelled, bet on Kelvin but wasn't feeling confident about it.

I'm so excited for this card I'm going to drive to Vegas again to place my bets.

My predictions with regards to odds:

Conor ML (KO)
Thompson dec
Joanna ITD / ML
Yoel ML

Edgar dec
Michael Johnson ML
Tim Boestch/Natal dec
Belal ML / dec
Miller ML (I switched)

And yes I skipped the women because I will be outside to smoke a blunt during those fights.

Number one you still need to wipe the drool off your floor from Macedo, number two I spent a good 20 mins photo shopping these dick pics I have for her if she wins so back off
Macedo is dead to me until she wins

Dog parlay. Every single leg is interchangeable. I only picked these because of the value.

Joanna could be due for a finish here? Karolina has no outs if she starts to lose the striking because she's not a wrestler. Joanna motivated for a finish on such a big card. The moment might be too big for simple little girl Karolina.

Yoel/MJ you already know my stance on those.

Jim Miller cuz of Thiago's weight problems.

Belal is very technical and can outwork Luque IMO.

View attachment 165761

Really nothing too solid compared to last week. I was really on the Ferguson train 200% I'm not quite feeling the same about anyone here because I'm not happy with some of the value being offered for instance if Edgar's decision was at plus odds it would be a top play for me.

I have pretty close variations of most of these but given the ones you hit last week I tailed this one exactly. Fuck if I'm gonna see a parlay you even kinda like and not tail it right now. Maybe you catch lightning again, and given that I pretty much am on all of these one way or another (except my JJ bets were UD or -5.5 and not itd) this works for me. Let's get it RebelLion!

I have pretty close variations of most of these but given the ones you hit last week I tailed this one exactly. Fuck if I'm gonna see a parlay you even kinda like and not tail it right now. Maybe you catch lightning again, and given that I pretty much am on all of these one way or another (except my JJ bets were UD or -5.5 and not itd) this works for me. Let's get it RebelLion!

I put a unit on JJ by UD too in a different play but for some reason in the back of my head I'm seeing a finish materialize. Can't really put it in words why.

My best pick on this card is MJ. I think he's got the best value of every pick on the card except he's a bit of a live dog pick. He's obviously not favored in my eyes but definitely worth putting a large stake on at numbers like that.

I may have missed it but are most on Romero solely based on value or do most favor him to win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back