UFC 204 - Bisping vs Hendo II - England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just telling you there are 2 red flags.............. Mike perry
He has some court thing going on and he just talked shit to Alvey. Alvey was nice to him but Perry act like an ass. Confidence increase on Danny
I think he is on probation, was before the Lim fight too. Wouldn't put too much weight into it.

So u are saying he is a 1 round brawler because so far he's knocked out his opponents quick?

I think he is.. it's the way he acts & the way he fights.. I think that's all there is to him in mma

Interesting. I actually think Bisping at -200 is massive value.

Do we really think Hendo has a 33% chance to win this fight at this stage of his career? A 46 year old Hendo who gets dropped in every fight, is slower than ever, more predictable than ever, without TRT and who gasses in 5 minutes? He's also facing the best version of Bisping ever.

I honestly think Bisping should be around -400 if not lower. Hendo's Only chance to win this fight is the predictable H-Bomb landing which I'd give a 10% chance of happening all things considered and that's being generous.

Those odds on Hendo are horrible. I honestly can't fathom why Bisping is -200.

I agree. Definite value for me around -200

Omel has no chance. He is a decision machine. Bad cardio...bad fight IQ. Not enough power and speed to KO struve. I think Struve should be even bigger favorite. Happy to get him at 1.53

My mind is subject to change as i havent watched tape on Struve yet but he should win here Daniel is horrible. He wings punches, horrible cardio, can be controlled in the clinch too easy and his tdd sucks. He is taking this on short notice too so his cardio is probably worse than normal. I might play Struve dec if around +400 Daniel is tough and has never been stopped. Struve has only lost to top fighters outside Rosholt who was a tough fight stylistically. Will probably throw Struve in a long shot parlay too.

There is no way I'd bet Bisping at his current odds. Bisping has always struggled with brawler types. That's why he looked so awful against Hendo in the first fight and why he had trouble with a guy like Wandy. He gets very flinchy against big punchers and backs up with his head in the air. Hendo barely missed the H bomb a few other times before landing it.

I just think if Bisping doesn't finish, he's in danger throughout. If people really think Hendo declined that much, I think the best bet would be to bet ITD. If he's really as bad as you are thinking, Bisping finishing should happen and you also think Hendo's only chance is ITD.

And Hendo showed last fight that his chin is still there a bit. For all the talk about how predictive that right hand is, he knocked out Lombard with a leg kick and a side elbow.

Bisping dec is only +300. I'll pass on that. Will play r3 or r4 prop.

The brits on the undercard - Edwards, Roberts, Entwistle, Grant, Pickett

Predicts first round finish

bektic -705 on 5d, hahaha.

might have to play doane out of principle

bektic -705 on 5d, hahaha.

might have to play doane out of principle
Yikes. I expected -500ish. Pretty horrible matchup for Doane, but Bektic is more hype than he is proven commodity at the moment (not saying the potential isn't there, but his hype supersedes what hes actually accomplished). Gonna wait to see how props look, but might have to degen stab Doane myself

It's level playing field now (off TRT), I will knock him out

Expected +500 atleast.

Mousassi + Bisping is still my parlay.

Might do a Tumenov + Moussasi aswell
The Bisping by unanimous dec is +445, pretty close to the +500 your looking for

I honestly think Bisping is planning to win by decision or by late finish in the fourth/fifth round. He doesnt wanna get embarrased by getting KO'd twice by an inferior version of the fighter he fought the first time. Bisping has a huge lead in the cardio, striking and defence department but Hendo has that 1 punch KO power. Bisping has put himself in a a "must win" situation by fighting Hendo. Hendo has a chance but only for the first three rounds, I think.

I think there is so much value in Bisping -200 and Bisping dec lines. Bisping knows how to win points and honestly, he has improved so much over these past couple of fights. Hendo has the H-bomb, so fight ending ITD is a possible hedge.

Cruising to decision against Hendo isn't as easy as people think. Honestly, he has not lost a very clear decision his entire time in the UFC.

Cruising to decision against Hendo isn't as easy as people think. Honestly, he has not lost a very clear decision his entire time in the UFC.

Yeah I think someone is going night night here either way.

hit bektic/mous/bising £320 returns £670. will play some permutation of tumenov/font/struve and maybe single bets on osp and perry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back