UFC 202 Prelims to be shown on FS2?!?!?!!!! (Outrage)

McgreGOATsLeft

alone
@red
Reaction score
So I am just scrolling through the UFC app and I happen to click on the 202 card where it clearly states that the prelims for this card will be shown on FS2?!?!!! This is an outrage and an uproar must occur from us MMA fans, the fact that the televised prelims for a pretty big card are being shown on a secondary Fox Sports network behind what is most likely a baseball game is just absolutely ridiculous.

Edit: For the guys that are going to imply that I can't watch them due to the fact that they are airing on FS2, I CAN watch them you morons.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
So annoying. Thanks for the heads up

You sound poor

tfw you have fs2

giphy.gif

but then tfw you realize this means some of your sherbuddies wont get to watch the prelims

giphy.gif

So I am just scrolling through the UFC app and I happen to click on the 202 card where it clearly states that the prelims for this card will be shown on FS2?!?!!! This is an outrage and an uproar must occur from us MMA fans, the fact that the televised prelims for a pretty big card are being shown on a secondary Fox Sports network behind what is most likely a baseball game is just absolutely ridiculous.

View attachment 127015
image.jpeg image.jpeg

so go to the fs1 channel, and then click the next channel button and it will take you to fs2.

clearly, fox dont care bout conor.

If you have Comcast Xfinity like me, there is no FS2 channel so you can't record the fights but I think you can watch them live on the Fox Sports website. The website is also useful if there is baseball or something preceding the fights that might run long.

gonna watch in fox deportes i am getting used to werdum's constant nutthugging of brazilian fighters

Back