UFC 202 Prelims to be shown on FS2?!?!?!!!! (Outrage)

so go to the fs1 channel, and then click the next channel button and it will take you to fs2.

clearly, fox dont care bout conor.

Can't do it bro, Comcast doesn't carry FS2 like the idiots they are

I wonder if this is kind of a sign that UFC might sign with like an ESPN when their Fox contract is up. They are spreading FS1 cards pretty thin and doing a lot of big fights on fight pass. I bet Fox isn't happy and maybe they are at odds a bit. I think at the end of the Spike era there was a real lack of promotion and some burying of the product. Just speculation but it seems really weird that such a big card won't be promoted on their premier sports channel.

I have fox sports one and I'm broke as fuck :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Fuck your logic haa

Last post was directed at people saying you sound poor lol

Can't wait until I lose these dubs :D

Can't do it bro, Comcast doesn't carry FS2 like the idiots they are
oh lol.

i was just giving changing channel advice haha. not too familiar with the US pay tv packages.

being a smart ass can make you see dumb sometimes!

so go to the fs1 channel, and then click the next channel button and it will take you to fs2.

clearly, fox dont care bout conor.
I cannot comprehend your stupid ass hillbilly lingo. "Don't care bout conor"

Dude I missed Wand vs Stann because of Comcast smh I feel your pain.

Some chick on Instagram of all places spoiled the Wand vs Stann fight. All good though, as Wand won but still...

I guess someone being broke or poor is hilarious now lol.

oh lol.

i was just giving changing channel advice haha. not too familiar with the US pay tv packages.

being a smart ass can make you see dumb sometimes!

It's all good brother

I wonder if this is kind of a sign that UFC might sign with like an ESPN when their Fox contract is up. They are spreading FS1 cards pretty thin and doing a lot of big fights on fight pass. I bet Fox isn't happy and maybe they are at odds a bit. I think at the end of the Spike era there was a real lack of promotion and some burying of the product. Just speculation but it seems really weird that such a big card won't be promoted on their premier sports channel.
I personally love Fox but airing a baseball game over such a big card's prelims is just ridiculous. I have both fs1 and fs2 but the fact that I have to go to a secondary network that for some reason doesn't show in HD angers me personally.

What's the big deal? As long as I can watch them I don't care what channel they're on. What irritates me is when a Nascar race or a ball game runs late and I have to hunt around the cable channels to find the Prelims. I remember one time they were on FX, because whatever was on FS2 ran late as well.

Last edited:
I have fox sports one and I'm broke as fuck :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Fuck your logic haa

Fail what I meant to say was I have fox sports one and fox sports two :D

Not being able to edit posts is lame city

Mods need to free me already it's been a month. Smh and free @McgreGOATsLeft too
#FreeMacAndBC

I personally love Fox but airing a baseball game over such a big card's prelims is just ridiculous. I have both fs1 and fs2 but the fact that I have to go to a secondary network that for some reason doesn't show in HD angers me personally.

I've never understood why they do that, but Dish Network has a few Fox, CBS Sports, and ESPN channels that are SD only... kinda weird.

I've never watched a single baseball game in my life.
FoR6vCP.gif

Mods need to free me already it's been a month. Smh and free @McgreGOATsLeft too
#FreeMacAndBC
that's taking too long. they should give me mod powers, I'd do fantastic work around these forums...

#FreeMacAndBC
It's been forever for me, all over calling somebody a puss too lol. Absolutey ridiculous.

Back